Chapter 273 - Extra 01 - Xiao Guai [01]

"...Now the ancient tombs have been surrounded, and the villagers who stole the funerary objects from the tombs late at night have been caught. A total of 37 funerary objects were found from the homes of the villagers who committed the crime..."

After participating in the wedding, Tao Dian was lying lazily at home. It was snowing outside. The heating in the house was turned on and he only needed to wear a pair of suede pajamas. 

Xiao Guai was cooking in the kitchen. He was lying on the sofa playing games. From time to time, he would scold a group of elementary school students while listening to the news on TV.

When he heard that so many funerary objects were found in the homes of those villagers, he couldn't help but click his tongue twice, and then looked up at the boy in the kitchen: "The man named Lu who was looking for help was because of this Qianfu Mountain Tombs incident?"

Xiao Guai hummed, and then asked: "Do you want sweet and sour ribs or salt and pepper ribs?"

Tao Dian thought for a moment: "I want sweet and sour ribs for the meal, and salt and pepper ribs for snacks."

Xiao Guai: "Okay, then I'll make half of it and marinate half of it first, and then I'll make it for you when you want to eat it."

Tao Dian was immediately satisfied, swaying his feet and said: "The ancient tombs discovered a few days ago. At that time, I also talked to Wen Ran. Generally, when such a group of tombs are discovered, there must be some supernatural events. 

"Wen Ran also told me that last year, the land under Qianfu Mountain was auctioned. The Qi family had a plan to bought it. Then Wen Ran saw the topographic map of that area and felt it was a bit fierce. 

"Do you remember that someone died unexpectedly before, but he didn't know he was dead and came out of the mountain on his own. He went to work normally, he seemed to be a worker maintaining billboards. Later, all the billboards he came into contact with were contaminated with evil spirits, and they fell down and killed people. 

"Back then, there was a Master who calculated that a Zombie will be born, and that person helped you avoid the disaster. With him being treated as a zombie and fulfilled the Master's prophecy."

Xiao Guai nodded: "Remember."

Speaking of which, the time when he was awake was around when that person became a zombie after his death.

Tao Dian said: "That person become a living dead. One reason is that his obsession is too deep, and the other is the terrain problem in that area. It is a corpse raising place with a strong evil aura. At that time, the person died and the death aura stimulated the evil aura of the corpse land, then he became a living dead. 

"The corpse land was half a mountain away from Qianfu Mountain, so Wen Ran said that area was not good and asked Mr. Qi to gave up the bidding for that piece of land."

While cooking, Xiao Guai responded from time to time to show that he was listening.

Tao Dian turned over on the sofa, put one leg on the back of the sofa, then he rested his head on the armrest and looked at the busy boy in the kitchen: "The boss who grabbed the land later, I don't I remember his last name. I heard that he was happy and proud, because the Qi Group intention to bid was very obvious before, but gave up at the last moment of the bidding. 

"The boss thought he had defeated the Qi Group, so he bragged about it. It was a big show, a big gimmick. Even though the land construction hadn't started yet, one after another, some post-production plans and the like started to be released.