Chapter 242 - The Secret of the Inheritance [01]

Yan Zhe didn't rest for too long. In this fast-changing circle, even a top-notch person couldn't be willful. 

Although he was not short of money, he got it from his grandfather. Plus the shares transferred to his name after his mother's death made him has endless money to spend every day while lying down, but after all, this money belongs to the Qi family. 

He want to do and buy things with the money he earns.

Wen Ran looked at Yan Zhe who was back at work and had almost all his time scheduled. He couldn't help but sigh a little: "Sure enough, growth happens in that moment."

Nini walked in and jumped directly onto Wen Ran's lap and lay down.

Wen Ran touched the little black cat's head: "I don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing for you to practice. A long life may not be that good. In the future, you may have to experience joys and sorrows of life and death many, many times."

Nini looked at Wen Ran: "Meow..."

Wen Ran smiled: "I can't stay with you for too long. If ordinary people can live a long life, it is already considered a blessing."

Nini gently rubbed her head against Wen Ran's palm. It didn't matter if he couldn't stay with her for a long time. At least she could stay with Wen Ran for a long, long time.

When Qi Yunjing came in, he saw a scene of a person and a cat conversing with each other. Although he knew that there was a poor little girl inside the cat, the way they looked at each other still made him feel a little heartbroken. 

Wen Ran had never been this sticky when he was in his arms, but now he was being sticky and rubbing with a cat!

Seeing Qi Yunjing standing at the door and not coming in, Wen Ran turned his head and looked: "What are you doing?" 

Qi Yunjing said: "Give me your ID card. I want to book a ticket to Beloan next week."

Wen Ran's head suddenly filled with question mark: "Where is Beloan?"

Qi Yunjing: "A small island in Europe."

Wen Ran said: "Going for a trip? Your aunt has just left. Isn't it not a good time to travel?" Isn't it a bit too much for them to go on a happy trip while both grandma and Yan Zhe are still sad?

Qi Yunjing said: "It doesn't count as a trip. Grandma will also go with us. We are being invited  by a Grandaunt, her family are cousins ​​of my grandfather's generation. They have been developing there since they went abroad. 

"When the country became stable, they occasionally came back to worship our ancestors. However, with the death of that generation, our generation has almost no contact."

Wen Ran said: "Then what are we going to do?"

Qi Yunjing said: "That Grandaunt and Grandma are close friends. However, as the Grandaunt married far away, they have less contact. Now she is not in good health and plans to divide the property in her name."

Wen Ran's eyes widened: "Are they invite us to share the inheritance?" People are sitting at home, and wealth comes from the sky. Is there such a good thing?

Qi Yunjing glanced at him: "There are juniors in her family, and we won't get any share. The Grandaunt is celebrating her eightieth birthday, and she plans to take advantage of this time to distribute the inheritance left by her ancestors. 

"When contacting the country, she heard that my aunt had passed away. She thought that she had not seen Grandma for more than 10 years. Seeing that Grandma was still in good health, she invited her to reminisce about the past. This meeting may be the last time in her life.