Chapter 260 - The Capital [03]

Dai Tianwen didn't expect Wen Ran's reaction. 

When he saw Wen Ran's response, he directly smashed the teacup in his hand. If his assistant didn't move fast enough, he may be smashed it to him to pieces.

The assistant who follow Dai Tianwen was basically used to the boss's temper. 

Dai Tianwen can be considered a second-generation person. His family was engaged in medical equipment and was a rich family, and he was an only child. Whether it is his parents or grandparents, there is no limit to the amount of pampering. 

With such pampering, it is natural that Dai Tianwen's temperament cannot be expected to be very good. Even as he grows older, he becomes more and more excessive. During the period when youth hormones are stimulated, he does a lot of bad things. Even as an adult, his temper is getting worse and worse. 

However, he comes from a good family, and no matter how bad his temper is, there are still people who support him.

Later, something happened to his family and they went bankrupt. A young man who was sought after by everyone suddenly fell from the clouds and lost all his aura. You can imagine the darkness that he saw at the bottom of his life. 

But this young man was destined to have wealth. He use all his savings and even borrowed a lot of debt. He also met a director who was at a low point in his life, then a dark horse emerged from the dark.

Having a halo again, earning wealth, and even being sought after again, generally such people only have two directions in life. 

One is to settle themselves through this ups and downs, tear away those impetuousness, and live a steady and down-to-earth life. 

The other one is like Dai Tianwen, who has once again expanded out of control, and even thinks that he can make a comeback, which is his own strength that no one can match. With an existence like him, ordinary people cannot reach him.

Therefore, for some of the assistants who follow him, it is normal for them to get hit or scolded when he get angry. Behavior like this is so common that his assistants have developed conditioned reflexes.

For someone as proud and arrogant as Dai Tianwen, you can imagine how angry he was with Wen Ran's response. His heart was filled with contempt. 

In his eyes, any Master is just a created personal label. That Wen Ran was only a few years old. Even if he started learning from his mother's womb, what would he be able to learn? And Wen Ran can be where he is today, isn't just because his partner?

As for his marriage partner, although Dai Tianwen was wary, he didn't really take it seriously. He felt that he was the best in the world, and that Qi Yunjing was just relying on his family's background and the achievements on his shoulders are nothing at all. 

If he were by himself, let alone a comeback, the Qi family would go bankrupt, and Qi Yunjing might not be able to bear it and commit suicide.

All in all, Dai Tianwen looks down on those who are worse than him, and he despises those who are better than him from the bottom of his heart. 

However, no matter how arrogant he is, he still has some brains. He knows that the current Qi Yunjing is someone he cannot afford to offend, so other than venting on his own territory, he didn't dare to do anything more.

But in his heart, he feel that they are really a family. There is Yan Zhe, who does not know good and bad, and there is Wen Ran, who also does not know good and bad. 

Just wait, they will find out when the movie is released. He was really angered today, and he will definitely get his capital back with interest!

Seeing that Dai Tianwen's breath became a little smoother, the assistant on the side said: "What should we do with the crew? Do we still need to find a Master to come to the scene?"