Chapter 226 - Breaking the Tribulation [04]

Smelling the rich Yin energy on Han Yulin's body, the soul-locking chain wrapped around Wen Ran's hand couldn't help but trembled faintly. The trembling was not because of fear, but because of excitement. This chain was specially forged for locking soul. 

Any weapon the more you use it, the more powerful it becomes. If it is not used all year round, it will inevitably become dull. The same is true for the soul-locking chain. The more souls it locked, the stronger its power will be. 

Unfortunately, since it was bound to Wen Ran, it was not used much. 

And at this moment, there was such a strong ghost in front of it. The soul-locking chain couldn't wait and send an urging signal towards Wen Ran.

Wen Ran touched the chain wrapped around his hand: "Don't worry, he will be yours. No one will snatch him from you."

Han Yulin was a little wary of the soul-locking chain in Wen Ran's hand. Looking at Wen Ran's soul, it was obviously still...a young man in his twenties, not an old monster who has lived for a long time wandering in the world. But this is not right, his breath is wrong, "Who are you?"

Wen Ran smiled: "Ah, I'm probably the person who came here specifically to defeat you!" Wen Ran rushed forward directly after speaking, and Xiao Guai, who was taking a breath behind Han Yulin, also acted immediately.

The entanglement one after another made it difficult for Han Yulin to move even an inch. Apart from resisting the attacks, he could not get even half an inch closer to the altar. 

The remaining Celestial Masters who were still able to move were began to take medicines to regain some strength to help. The situation of Han Yulin's unilateral suppression has now been completely reversed.

In the end, Han Yulin had to completely given up on the plan of his rebirth. Not to mention that it will take time to deal with this difficult zombie and the soul-locking chain that poses a certain threat to him, it is not that easy to break the protection superimposed on Qi Yunjing at this moment. 

Finally letting go of this plan, Han Yulin was completely free of constraints. He looked at them and sneered: "Do you think that blocking the blood moon is a chance of survival? You are wrong. You have chosen the most terrifying path of death for yourself!" 

In response Xiao Guai jumped up and pounced on him again, then bit his neck fiercely with his sharp corpse teeth.

Han Yulin's body is just a Yin soul body. Even if he is bitten, all he loses is Yin energy. The soul-locking chain in Wen Ran's hand immediately started swinging excitedly, and all the Yin energy that overflowed from Han Yulin's body was instantly swallowed up by it.

Han Yulin struck at Xiao Guai with a palm. If it had been before, Xiao Guai would have fought hard against him. But now, with Wen Ran cooperating with him, it would be a matter of time to kill this Ghost King. There was no need for him to choose to die together method. 

So the moment the palm almost hit, he jumped away from Han Yulin's back and began to look for the next opportunity to attack.

Han Yulin lived for hundreds of years. Although he had a rough life and experienced countless hardships before he became the Ghost King, after being a Ghost King for hundreds of years, he never suffered such treatment even after the gods fell. 

With his rage, the twin-moon space became more and more unstable, as if it was about to be destroyed at any time.

Seeing that these people had become more energetic since they gained the upper hand, Han Yulin said: "I originally only needed a body to change the world in the gentlest way, but you decided to destroy that chance.