Chapter 245 - The Secret of the Inheritance [04]

This island is a private island, so the entire island is not too big. In addition to the castle, there are also wineries, golf courses, horse farms, and a place for snorkeling at the port. 

It is said that this private vacation place for the Qi family overseas is where the Grandaunt and Qi Tianmin, Mr. Qi's cousin, got married and honeymooned. 

According to the Grandaunt, her love began here, so in her old age, when she saw that her health was not doing well, she want to come back here and die here.

This Grandaunt doesn't suffer from any serious illness. At this age, all the organs in the body are almost aging. 

Although the Qi family is not short of money now and has plenty of good medicines and supplements to support her, the overdraft of the body when she was young cannot be replenished when she was old. 

So in the past few years, she had seen her health getting worse and worse, and the Grandaunt knew in her heart that the time was almost here.

Speaking of which, some of the younger generations of the Qi family have some complaints about the inheritance. 

The Qi family of Qi Yunjing's Grandpa generation was a big family, and their ancestors were also very wealthy and had many high-ranking officials. But with the changes of the times, the old feudalism was overthrown, so two voices emerged in the Qi family. 

One was pursuing reform and more accepting new foreign things, but looked down upon the Qi family, which at that time still had a deep mansion and a large number of slaves, so they started making trouble. They separated their families and took a lot of belongings with them to go overseas.

The remaining Qi family stayed in the country and almost spent all their wealth to help establish the new government.

By the time the turmoil of the war had passed, the Qi family, who had gone overseas, had already taken root. 

At that time, the younger generation, who were full of new ideas before, were already old. Living in a foreign country, they had a taste of both warmth and coldness, but in the end, they were still in trouble. 

They cling to the so-called family and rules that they despised back then and don't let go. Probably the less they have, the more they long for something. 

The Qi family at home has been constantly reforming with the country and the times, while those who have gone overseas have begun to stick to the old ways and pay attention to things.

In order to allow the tribe to thrive in a strange land, Qi Tianmin's father abandoned literature and went into business and started a business with the money they brought from home. 

It was Qi Tianmin after that who worked hard to develop the Qi family's business. In that era of gold nuggets, Qi Tianmin firmly seized the opportunity, and only then did the overseas Qi family grow.

But what people didn't expect was that after Qi Tianmin died, the will he made was to transfer all the Qi family's shares and money to his wife, this Grandaunt. 

Obviously he had four sons and three daughters, and he even had grandchildren when he died, and it is really puzzling that his property was divided like this. However, he made the will in public on his hospital bed, so naturally no one can say a word.

Therefore, some of the younger generations of the Qi family often complain. Grandpa actually gave the entire Qi family to grandma. Even if they are worried about grandma's life in her later years, now they have to go through the will again. Who knows whether grandma will distributed the property randomly due to partiality.