Chapter 279 - Extra 02 - Yang Xi [02]

When she saw the hot search scandal, Fu Ling knew that it had started again. 

The people with whom she had been involved in scandals in the past had always had some contact with each other. Whether they were cooperating in filming or saying a few words in public, they had all been in contact. 

This time it was too much. She had never even seen Yang Xi in person, so those marketing accounts started making story randomly.

Fu Ling has experienced too much about all kinds of scandals about her. 

At first, she tried to argue, but what she said was not what the hot topics and gossips wanted to hear. Even if she was telling the truth, people still would make various assumptions about her. As time went by, Fu Ling didn't even want to say anything.

Her manager often said that if it weren't for this face, as a scandal-mongering figure, there would be no place for her to survive in the entertainment industry. But it was also because of this face that her path was particularly difficult.

Fu Ling's whole life was not smooth. She was ostracized and resisted almost throughout her school days. This good-looking face did bring her a lot of convenience, but at the same time it also pushed her into deeper darkness. 

Later, packaging and dressing up made her look even better, but it also brought more and more darkness and malice. From a small circle, it has expanded to a larger circle, and even in a place like the entertainment industry, no matter how glamorous it is on the surface, it can be dirty in private.

Rumors do not only exist outside the circle, but even more so within the circle. Some self-righteous people with bad behavior may at least verbally harass her, or at worst, use physical violence. 

Some even become angry and hurl malicious insults after being rejected, and even dare to complain, said that she seduce them. With a lot of negative information flying around about her, versus a person with various positive personalities, it is obvious who others will believe.

If she hadn't been backed by a big company and her manager was very skillful, she would have been taken away at dinner parties so many times. But no matter how powerful her company is, it can't stop her inexplicable tendency to attract those people. 

Fortunately, she still has a certain amount of traffic, and she also has acting skills. As long as she can shut down the outside world, life will always be a little easier. 

But even if she doesn't listen or watch, being misinterpreted in this way, as the person involved, she cannot say that she didn't feel it at all. It's just that this feeling become weaker and weaker as she stays in this circle for longer.

Fu Ling even thought about it. As long as she saved enough money, she would quit the business and find a place with mountains and water to open a B&B. Not to make money, but to have something to do to pass the time. 

Although she really likes acting, and because she likes it she continues to study, but this is a circle that cannot tolerate her. It will only be a matter of time before she leaves.

Seeing that the manager was still communicating with the company's public relations department, Fu Ling said: "Forget it, the news will disappear in two days." 

The manager hung up the phone and looked at Fu Ling and couldn't help but sigh, "Do you think this is just a marketing accident?"

Fu Ling turned to look at the manager: "What do you mean?"

The manager said: "The company has just received a film resource, it is a new film by Director Sheng. I am working hard for you to get it. 

"The scandal between you and Yang Xi breaks out at this time, you know what your reputation is outside. If Yang Xi has anything to do with you, it will only do him harm but no good. Maybe he thinks it is because of us and may feel disgusted and avoid you in the future.