Chapter 250 - The Secret of the Inheritance [09]

Everyone, including the kid's younger brother Qi Wenting, didn't quite understand Wen Ran's question and the kid's answer.

But the Grandaunt understood. Because she understood, she laughed out loud with unabashed sarcasm: "What relative? You treat them as relatives. When did they treat you as a relative?"

Others didn't know who she was referring to in terms of 'you' and 'them'. They thought that the Grandaunt was talking about the kid, the Eldest Uncle's son who died young. 

But Wen Ran knew that the 'you' the Grandaunt was referring to was the young man in the attic, the one who was burned to death. The youngest son of the Qi family, Qi Boen.

The Grandaunt suddenly lost control of her emotions, which shocked everyone. 

It can be said that these children of the Qi family have been working under the old lady's side for their whole life. However, no matter who she is dealing with, the old lady never pretends to be polite. Even if it is the grandson, or even the great-grandson, they could never get a smile from the old lady. 

She was always so stern and indifferent. No matter who she was talk to or what she was doing, there were never emotional ups and downs in her.

Therefore, when the disappearance of the Second Aunt Qi and the death of the Eldest Uncle Qi in the bathroom happened one after another, no one was surprised at all that the Grandaunt remained calm, not panic, anxious, or sad. 

But now, this sudden accusation, even glaring at them, not only made everyone confused, but also caused a trace of unspeakable fear and panic.

Grandma was stunned for a moment when she saw the Grandaunt's sudden excitement, and quickly called her given name: "Huilan? What's wrong? What happened? Don't be afraid, tell me first what's the matter. Let's solve it together."

The Grandaunt sneered: "Solve it? It can't be solved. Sure enough, like father like son. My Boen is so good, and what he likes most are these brothers and sisters. 

"He always let his brothers and sisters choose gifts first, and they will always choose good things first. When any one of them makes a mistake and is punished, Boen will always be the first to rush out and stop the stick in his father's hand. 

"I don't ask for them to love this younger brother very much. I just hope that after I leave Boen will not be lonely. At least there will be brothers and sisters who can look after and protect him." The Grandaunt said, turning her head and looking at the group of wolf-hearted things with deep hatred and sorrow in her eyes. 

But unfortunately all the tears have dried up, and no more tears can be shed: "Boen has always treated them as a family. His father told them since they were young that they are the best in the world. The closest brothers and sisters. After their parents are gone, they will be each other's closest relatives in this world. 

"But these closest relatives killed my Boen with their own hands!" 

Qi Boen. 

Some of the younger ones, people of Wen Ran's generation may have heard of this name. When they were born, this Qi family's son, who was said to be very smart and loved by their grandparents, was no longer around. 

But for the uncles and aunts of the Qi family, the name Qi Boen is probably the last thing they want to be mentioned.

Because even if their mother was biased, she would still pay attention on them in her early years, but since Qi Boen's death, their mother treated them worse than strangers.

They have known the difference between them and Qi Boen for a long time. 

Their parents will only show their love as parents when they see Qi Boen, and this almost unabashed preference has become a thorn in their hearts since they were young.