Chapter 199 - Desperate Girl [04]

Zuo Ting's boyfriend is called Du Ge, and he and Zuo Ting are college classmates. 

Zuo Ting comes from a small county town, although she was not good-looking, she can be regarded as having good facial features and a well-proportioned figure. 

She dresses up a little and wears makeup. She was not the class beauty but she can still get by as a flower girl, otherwise Du Ge might not like someone who comes from a rural area.

Du Ge has a local registered permanent residence, but his family's situation is relatively average. His parents used to be ordinary workers, and then they were laid off. Then the couple started a business for more than 10 years, and saved a lot of money in the first 2 years. 

They just bought a three-bedroom house with full payment, just for the future when their son gets married. When the time comes, they will have a room, the son and daughter-in-law will have a room, and the children will have a room. It will be just right for the family. 

So even though they were running a business, they didn't have much savings. 

Before their son was going to marry Zuo Ting, they renovated the house a little and bought some furniture, so there wasn't much money left. They even have to pay for a banquet. 

At the day they get married, Du Ge's parents dragged their son away in anger when Zuo Ting's parents demand them a gift of 500,000 yuan before letting their daughter get married.

But Du Ge's parents didn't expect that the nice girl would commit suicide. 

Du Ge's parents are both kind and honest people. Zuo Ting used to go to their house often.

There were also several times when Du Ge's father had rheumatism and couldn't get out of bed in the morning. It was Zuo Ting who rushed there before dawn. She came to help out with the stall, took care of everything, and rushed to work. 

The old couple really liked this girl, but they were also afraid of her blood-sucking parents, so they really didn't expect that the day they left, they actually drove the child to death. Until now, the old couple has not gotten over of this guilt.

The two old people didn't know what their son was doing online. Seeing that their son was locked in the room all day long, they just thought that he had not yet recovered from the shock of Zuo Ting's suicide. 

They left meals for him every day without disturbing him, and although they are no longer young when they start a business, they continued to take it one day at a time. 

Their son is not married yet. After this incident, they don't know how long it will take to get out of the shadow. They have to save some savings for their son ready.

-

When the peace at home began to change, it was after Zuo Ting's first seven days. 

Early that morning, when the Du family old couple were preparing to set the stall, Du Ge walked out of the room, but his expression was a little dull and his eyes were blurred. 

Mother Du felt that something was wrong with her son, but Father Du felt that his son was still in a sad stage. It was normal for him to be a little lost. 

If he had had a cat or dog for several years, and he suddenly lost it, he would be sad for a while, moreover this is his girlfriend who is ready to get married and spend a lifetime together.

Thinking of the poor girl, Father Du sighed, took out 200 yuan from his pocket and stuffed it into his son's hand: "Go out for a walk and buy some food. Don't think about the past. People always have to look forward."

[BL] The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (Part 02)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें