Chapter 208 - Porcelain Ghost [03]

It was not easy for the ghost that Qi Fei collected to be nourished and solidified. His soul was not weak due to his long-term stay in the world, but was dissipated by Qi Yunjing's merit energy.

Ordinary soul-nourishing incense had no effect on that ghost. Fortunately, Qi Fei, the second-generation of metaphysics family, still has some treasures. 

This ghost did this to save people, and the Yin energy on his body is also different from ordinary ghosts, it has a trace of white mist aura. Usually a ghost with this kind of aura must have been a great virtuous person during his lifetime. He has been doing good deeds and accumulating virtue to possess this kind of aura of merit and virtue. 

Thinking of this, Qi Fei felt even less distressed when he used the treasure.

He has been catching ghosts for so many years, not to mention that he has seen many kinds of ghosts, but this is actually the first time he has seen this kind of ghost with merit. 

This kind of ghost is a good person in life and continues to be a good ghost after death. If he dissipated, it would be unfair. 

So Qi Fei directly placed the ghost in a soul-nurturing bead, and with the nourishment of the soul-nurturing wood, it was estimated that the ghost would be able to regain some consciousness in a short time.

During the time when Qi Fei was recuperating the ghost, the matter of the car accident was almost settled. The police found Peng Zhi's home based on the address. 

There was only a 4-year-old girl in his home who looked at the police outside through the iron gate and did not dare to open the door. The police waited for a long time before Peng Zhi's wife returned from the night shift.

One of the police officer who also has a child frowned: "It's very dangerous for such a young child to be alone at home. No matter how busy you are at work, you can't leave your child alone like this. 

"If there are no elders at home, you can also take a look if there any familiar neighbor who can help take care of her. If something happens, you won't even have time to cry."

A 4-year-old girl was alone at home. If she got bumped, it would be fine. If she played with a plug and climbed onto the balcony, they were frightened just thinking about it. 

If they hadn't been worried about the child being alone at home, they wouldn't have waited at the door for several hours until the adult came back.

Peng Zhi's wife just glanced at the police officer, lowered her head and opened the door without saying anything.

The little girl immediately threw herself into her mother's arms, looking at the officers in uniform with a pair of ignorant eyes with a hint of curiosity and vigilance.

The female police officer wanted to give Peng Zhi's wife some more safety education, but was stopped by the older police officer who was accompanying her, and then explained their purpose: "The expenses at the hospital are now paid by the other car owner after the accident. 

"Based on the situation at the scene, your husband Peng Zhi is the negligent party and I'm afraid he needs to bear the main responsibility." 

Peng Zhi's wife Wu Xia seemed a little panicked when she heard what the police said. After putting her daughter down, she hurriedly packed Peng Zhi's things at home as if she was planning to go to the hospital. 

The police officer calmed her down. Peng Zhi is now in serious condition. The more important thing now is to go to the traffic control bureau to fill in the information and then go to the hospital. Otherwise, they won't be able to find anyone until the results come out.