Chapter 209 - Porcelain Ghost [04]

Qi Fei was so ashamed that wanted to lower his head and find a gap to sneak in, while Wen Ran listened to him talk about the whole ins and outs of the incident while eating barbecue. 

That rogue ghost Bian Chuan was wandering around the house, coming over from time to time to smell the barbecue skewers in Wen Ran's hands. 

Unfortunately, it was not given to him as a memorial. He could only recall the smell of barbecue with his living memory, and what he could smell in his nose is just loneliness.  

Seeing that this scoundrel was so rude at Master Wen's house, Qi Fei couldn't bear it and directly took out a half-finished Five Thunder Talisman and warned: "Do you really think I don't dare to do anything to you!"

Forgetting politeness, he followed him to Master Wen's house and looked around as if he were strolling in a garden. Qi Fei, whose shame level was about to explode, immediately became angry. 

He was still a ghost anyway. It was wrong to stay in the world of the world. It would be fine if he was destroyed!

Bian Chuan is a very sensitive person. He didn't take Qi Fei's threats seriously before. He could feel that Qi Fei would not really attack him, so he felt a little confident. 

But now, he can clearly feel that Qi Fei's patience with him was about to run out, so he stopped wandering around to look at such a luxury apartment that he had never lived in in his life, and hid behind Wen Ran.

He has long discovered that this handsome boy is very influential to Qi Fei, although he doesn't know where this influence comes from. Qi Fei obviously respects the handsome boy as a senior, but his age is obviously inappropriate. 

Ah, is it possible that this handsome boy is an old monster with an ageless appearance?

He glanced at the skewers in front of him. The animation was still paused on the computer screen. The various decorations and preferences in the room clearly showed that he was a young man. 

Although it felt strange, it was definitely safe to hide behind him.

Wen Ran glanced at Bian Chuan and just smiled. 

This guy looked like a rogue, but he was actually very measured. He wandered around the house and could enter any room directly without opening the door, but he passed by the study room with the door closed without even looking at it. 

And every time he could jump back and forth at the limit of Qi Fei's endurance, it proved this man's grasp of people's hearts is very accurate. At least for Qi Fei, a simple young man with well-developed limbs and simple mind, he can see through it at first glance.

There is also a faint aura of merit in this ghost. This aura of merit is not something you can accumulate over the years by helping an old lady cross the road or giving up your seat to a pregnant woman. 

It is also on how much money you donate, and what it does to society. No matter how much you can give, it can be as big as benefiting the country and the people, or as small as saving people's lives. Only such good deeds can accumulate some merit.

It was obvious this Bian Chuan gave up the merits of this body. 

Good ghosts, evil ghosts and ordinary ghosts are treated differently after death. If Bian Chuan has no obsession after death, he can directly enter reincarnation and he will definitely get a good life with both happiness and longevity in the next life. 

But he gave up and still lingers on the world, missing the best opportunity that should have belonged to him. The longer he stays in the world, the less benefits this meritorious energy brings, and he can only reincarnate to ordinary life, or maybe incomplete life.