Chapter 210 - Porcelain Ghost [05]

Qi Fei looked at Bian Chuan in surprise, "What's going on? Has this ghost killed anyone?" 

Qi Fei took a closer look, but he still had a shallow layer of meritorious aura on his body, and there was no trace of the murderous and sinister aura.

Seeing that he couldn't hide it, Bian Chuan sighed and said: "That Peng Zhi is a domestic violence man. 

"They had a son before. When he was less than one year old, Peng Zhi got drunk and beat his wife. He threw his son and his wife unable to rescue him in time. 

"Such a small child was thrown to the ground. He almost died on the spot. By the time he was sent to the hospital, there was no need to rescue him. The child was already cold." 

Qi Fei was shocked: "Beast! Then why he was not punished by the law at that time? His wife still stay with him?"

Bian Chuan glanced at him: "Not everyone has the courage to resist domestic violence. If they are not involved in it, they can say: are you not angry? and why don't you fight?, but actually it was already good to still be able to stand there and talking without hurting."

Qi Fei felt that Bian Chuan seemed a bit extreme in his view of things, and just as he was about to argue with him, Wen Ran interrupted him before he could get angry.

Wen Ran: "What happen after that?"

Bian Chuan said: "Then I saw that that man was really hateful. As a man, how could he do such a thing? The more I saw it, the more and more I couldn't bear it. 

"I had a premonition that my time was about to come, I thought that I had to leave anyway, so why not do something good and take that beast away with me." 

Qi Fei frowned and looked at Bian Chuan: "This is still not a reason for you to kill. There are legal sanctions in the underworld. You are not the one who suffered. You just want to kill because you can't stand it. What's the difference between you and an evil ghost!"

Wen Ran looked at Bian Chuan with a cold look in his eyes: "I'll give you a chance to tell me again. If you tell another half-truth, I will make your soul fly away immediately."

Qi Fei instantly frowned: "You lied again!"

Bian Chuan has been eloquent since he was a child. He has become extremely proficient in speaking to people and telling lies, both before and after his death. 

No matter how ridiculous the lies are, he can tell them with a sense of sincerity. It was all thanks to this ability that he didn't starve to death.

This was the first time that he had the feeling of being completely seen through by someone, and this person was still so young. 

He knew that compared to Qi Fei, who seemed to have a bad temper and wanted to destroy him at every turn but never really do it, this surnamed Wen is the one who can be truly ruthless.

Things have come to this point. In fact, there is no point in hiding it anymore. The person has been killed anyway, so he should do whatever he needs to do.

Bian Chuan gave up struggling and said, "Peng Zhi's wife, Wu Xia, is my sister."

Qi Fei was stunned for a moment, and then became a little confused: "Is there anything you can't explain that you need to hide it?"

Bian Chuan ignored him, and continued: "My mother also married a beast who was accustomed to domestic violence. He was a drunkard and loved gambling. Whenever he had trouble, he would go home and beat people. My mother was beaten to death. 

"Although they lived in the village, domestic violence and beatings people dead are also guilty of breaking the law and will be caught. The beast was afraid, so he hid my mother's body and ran away with my sister who was only 3 years old at the time.