Chapter 215 - Old Grudges [04]

Soul Lifting is not a very complicated spell. It can be regarded as a low-end version of the method of summoning souls. It can be done by using horoscopes, hair, or even blood relations. It can be done by a Master who is a little more knowledgeable. 

However, this is Wen Ran's understanding of the original world. After all, although the spiritual energy of the world he originally lived in was not as abundant as here, the more difficult the environment, the more people paid attention to the continuation of the inheritance.

So there are not many Masters, but those who can become Masters are all with some real skills. Wen Ran has been in contact with these people since he was a child with his Godfather. 

After coming to this world, the first person he came into contact with was Master Lu. So even though he know that the abilities of the Celestial Masters in this world are not as powerful as those in his original world, they are not too bad. 

Therefore, in his understanding, this simple Soul Lifting evil spell can be done by any pheasant Celestial Master outside. After all, the one who cultivates black money is probably not a righteous Celestial Master, so when he turns against the other party, he is not polite at all.

So much so that Wen Ran never thought about how much of a sensation this one would cause.

-

While Wen Ran was setting up the formation, the one he thought was a pheasant Celestial Master was giving a sermon. 

He was wearing a Taoist robe and had an immortal air. His expression was pure and his eyes were peaceful. Each word of the Great Law was not easy to understand but the deep meaning could be seen. His followers listened with fascination and seriousness. 

Outside the door of the lecture hall, there was a young man who accompanied his elders to listen to the sermon. 

He must have been exposed to it since childhood and was also very interested in these aspects. Therefore, he has been hanging out in Taoist forums all year round and is interested in supernatural charms. He also dabbled a little bit. 

This time he took advantage of the opportunity of accompanying an elder and was lucky enough to listen to Taoist Priest Yan Zhen's sermon. 

After asking, he was allowed to live broadcast within the forum. So he held up his mobile phone with great excitement, and was directly placed at the top of the list by the forum administrator.

After all, this is a sermon preached by a true Taoist priest, it is much more credible than those ghosts and snakes on the forum. It is a rare opportunity, so naturally it must be highly recommended.

Most of the forums are filled with Taoism enthusiasts. 

Of course, Taoism and Buddhism all involve some metaphysics. Naturally, some paranormal enthusiasts are also indispensable to increase their knowledge, so there are quite a few people watching the live broadcast, between two and three thousand people. 

Of course, this number of people cannot be compared with those big anchors who sing and dance games, these things are still considered unpopular after all, and listening to sermons really requires a certain amount of patience. 

It is one thing whether you can understand what you are listening to, but whether you can sit still is another thing.

Just as people kept coming in and out of the live broadcast room, and the barrage was filled with various topics related to or unrelated to Taoism, Taoist Master Yan Zhen who was giving a sermon suddenly stopped, from his expression obviously something was wrong.

Although the audience below was still waiting quietly, wondering if the Taoist priest was tired from speaking and needed an intermission, they still felt a little strange when they saw the Taoist priest's strange behavior.