Chapter 266 - The Capital [09]

Among the former dormitory roommates, excluding Wen Ran, the one who is doing the best among the others currently was Yuan Cixuan. 

He has signed a contract with a brokerage company and has a manager to take care of his work. Unlike Yang Xi, currently he was still looking for work. 

But if they want to say that the person who has lived the most spiritually rich life, it must be Xia Yu. Although he is not famous and has not developed into the entertainment industry, he has now climbed to the position where he was in charge of the social news team of the station. 

The position of team leader is just like that of his master Fang Kai back then. Now Xia Yu is gradually living like Fang Kai.

When social news is about to happen, something that can increase business performance, Wen Ran will naturally not give advantage to outsiders, so he sent a private message to Xia Yu using his Weibo account and gave him a time and address.

After Xia Yu received the private message on Weibo, he replied to Wen Ran on WeChat in confusion: [What do you mean?]

Wen Ran: [Go through the process, then go squat at the time and place given to you. There is big news.]

Xia Yu suddenly became happy: [Oh, the big news you mentioned is definitely big news. I'm going to squat. Thank you, brother!]

What Wen Ran gave was the address of a school and even the best place to squat. Xia Yu wrote it down. 

These days, there is a lot of attention paid to campus violence and the likes of Demon Teacher. When he saw that the address was a school, Xia Yu's thought naturally moved closer to that. He had already thought about how to write to expose it before he went there.

Now Xia Yu has also begun to lead an apprentice, who are a newbie who have just walked out of school. The young rookie followed Xia Yu all the way to the depths of the campus holding the shooting equipment. 

He asked curiously and doubtfully: "What kind of news will there be in a place like this? If we go further, we will see an abandoned teaching building, right? I heard that every school has an abandoned building, and they must have a sensational horror story. Master, what is the topic of the news we have in this issue?"

Xia Yu walked forward and said: "It may be campus violence, or it may be something else. Squat down first and then talk about it. Remember, no matter what you see, don't make a sound and stay calm. When the time comes you need to take action, I will tell you." 

This little rookie has the advantage of being able to implement everything he says obediently. Otherwise, even if he himself is a veteran in this industry, he would never have thought of taking on an apprentice. It's rare to meet someone who is reasonably talented and sensible enough, so he accepted one.

The two of them found a place that was secluded enough. Because they arrived early, it was not yet dark. The abandoned place was covered with green plants, so it was well hidden. When the sky turned dark, people would not be able to see them.

This is 4 or 5 hours of waiting. Of course, this amount of time is too common for people like them who follow the news. Sometimes, they wait for a week or two for a piece of news but still get nothing. If they wait for a few hours and can gain a lot, it is simply a profit.

Just when the little rookie couldn't help but want to yawn, Xia Yu keenly heard the rustling footsteps coming from outside. He covered the mouth of the person next to him and quickly turned on the machine.

The little rookie didn't expect that someone would actually come to this abandoned teaching building in the middle of the night, and he became energetic almost immediately.