Chapter 220 - Like the Taste [04]

Although the man was caught, Wen Ran really couldn't do anything to him. He even had to detoxify him. 

To cure corpse poison using the special glutinous rice was a very ancient method. It was only used when there was no medicine at hand. 

However, since Xiao Guai lived next door to his house, Wen Ran made a lot of medicine to detoxify corpse poison. So he asked the driver to make a trip to his apartment in the middle of the night to get the medicine.

Wen Ran also sent a message to Tao Dian by the way, asking him to take Xiao Guai to visit other provinces or cities, and then come back after he deal with the werewolf guy.

Over there, Tao Dian found that the werewolf was chasing after him. He was so frightened that he almost flew up. When he heard the werewolf was captured alive by Wen Ran, he was impressed and moved. Then he quickly and hurriedly grabbed Xiao Guai and planned to escape overnight.

There happened to be an order on the App that he was hesitating whether to take or not, because it was not in the city. For a homebody, going out to work every day was the limit he could bear, and working across provinces was really too difficult. 

But when it comes to the danger of exposing Xiao Guai, there is no problem in going to other provinces!

Seeing Tao Dian preparing things in a panic, Xiao Guai looked at him guiltily: "It's all my fault. If I had held back that day, there wouldn't be so many things happening now."

That guilty expression, that innocent look, Tao Dian couldn't resist them. So he quickly comforted the milky and soft boy: "It's not your fault, it's because that guy is so annoying. I'm afraid that because of his unique abilities, people usually can't defy him.

"He might often done such rude things regardless of other people's wishes. He deserves to be bitten by you this time! I also want to thank you. If it weren't for you, I would have been bullied by him!" 

Xiao Guai pursed his lips: "Then do you think I'm scary? Me, when I can't control my biting, will you be afraid of me?"

Seeing Xiao Guai's uneasy look, Tao Dian's eyes were full of heartache. He held him in his arms and patted his back in comfort: "You're not scary. That guy is too bad. And I believe in you. You won't attack anyone for no reason. 

"Even if you bite someone out of control one day, you will never hurt me. That's why I'm not afraid. If one day you really can't control your biting, I will take you away, just like now!"

Xiao Guai hugged Tao Dian tightly, rubbing against him with peace of mind and dependence. "Dian Dian, thank you." For Tao Dian, he has to work hard to be a good person. A normal living person who can walk in the sun.

However, Tao Dian had no idea what Xiao Guai was thinking, and even pinched his ears: "I told you not to call me Dian Dian!"

God knows how many dogs barked Dian Dian outside. Although it was not his Dian, the pronunciation was the same, ah!

Xiao Guai let him hold his ears, smiled, and whispered in his ear again: "Dian Dian."

Tao Dian looked at Xiao Guai accusingly, where was the cute boy he used to be? The pure and lovely little boy has turned evil!

-

There, these two become little princes who escapes at night, and here, the bitter Wen Ran has to take care of things because he has been eating those people's food. 

After asking the bodyguard to take off Deluna's clothes, he handed the potion to Qi Yunjing: "Go and pour it on his wound." 

Qi Yunjing did as he was told, but Deluna began to struggle subconsciously: "Dear, let go. I promise to come politely next time, I really don't mean any harm. I just want to give you a Romeo and Juliet romance. If you don't like it, then I will try another method?"