Chapter 204 - Forced to Become a God [03]

A table full of cosmetics was thrown to the ground by Bai Ying. 

Bai Ying's assistant looked at the several limited-edition eye shadow boxes and lipsticks on the ground, and her heart ached. It doesn't matter whether it's money or not. What's important is the limited quantity. 

Looking away while holding back her heartache. The assistant walked up to Bai Ying and comforted him: "Sister Ying, why are you angry with things on the Internet? Everyone is just talking fast." 

Bai Ying waved away the assistant's hand rubbing her shoulders: "Have you not found what I want?"

The assistant shook her head: "I only found out that Wen Ran was adopted by a Taoist temple when he was a child. He had a Master who was both father and teacher. His grades were top-notch from childhood to adulthood, and later he became even more famous. 

"He got admitted to the Department of Media with high scores. He has never posted anything with any negative material since he opened Weibo. His footprints have not been found in places like Tieba and forums. He seems to be a bit too clean." 

Who hasn't posted some dirty stuff while being young and frivolous these days? Even someone with background like Bai Ying has made some comments about looking down on migrant workers, although those dirty stuff were bought and deleted after her debut. 

For people like Wen Ran, it was really difficult for them to investigate, and they even wondered if Qi Yunjing had protected some of his information. If it could be so clean, there must be someone behind it with money.

If Wen Ran knew what her assistant was thinking, he would definitely sigh that it was not Qi Yunjing who was protecting him, but the original owner who had wanted to enter the entertainment industry since he was a child. 

In order to enter the entertainment industry, he started to pay attention to his words and deeds early. The only thing that can be found to be criticized is that he is eating the food given by Master Qi Guang, but he is dismissive of Master Qi Guang's identity and behavior, and even hates him.

But what Wen Ran didn't know was that some of the original owner's information, such as his attitude towards his Master, was indeed protected by Qi Yunjing. 

Otherwise, with Bai Ying's connections and abilities, it would have been impossible not to find out. Based on this fact, Bai Ying may able to blackmail Wen Ran through the center of the earth.

Although it can't be found out, it doesn't prevent Bai Ying from buying the water army to spread negative material, but the price has not been agreed upon yet. After all, Wen Ran is not an ordinary Internet celebrity. 

If he really has no identity background, they can do it, but he is Qi Yunjing's partner. If they accepts this order, they may face the Qi Group's legal team, so the asking price must naturally take into account the possible crises they may face.

After finally negotiating the price, but before the marketing accounts started working, Bai Ying had a problem first, and the problem was not small.

Her father is in business, which can be regarded as a family business. Her father's generation is already the third generation. 

The biggest drawback of the family business is internal management problems. Her father had the foresight to realize this a long time ago. At one point, he have always wanted to imitate the Qi family and make drastic changes. 

Unfortunately, the Bai family is even more chaotic than the Qi family. If he really want to change it, he need to have the courage to remove the firepower from the bottom of the cauldron.