Chapter 67

Max qualified for pole position which was great. When you get home you are absolutely wrecked so you decide to shower and go straight to bed. On Sunday morning, you wake up to a knock on your door.

Delivery man: I have a package for "Miss Bells", is that you?

You nod and accept the package. There was no note with who it was from, but there was no need because there was only one person who called you that. That person being Charles. When you open the package your mouth falls open in amazement, Charles had guts you had to admit. Inside the package is a pair of red trousers with a red jacket. The garments matched and were both Ferrari red. They were gorgeous, so you decide to put them on and get ready for the race. A little while later there's a knock on the door.

Charles: Good mor- wow, Bells, you look amazing.

Your cheeks turn a little red so give him a shy smile.

Yn: Do you think?

Charles: You look absolutely fantastic, the colour red looks great on you. Never ever switch back to orange.

For a moment, it reminds you of Lando, but today was not about him. Fortunately, you didn't have to see him and Lily either.

-

"For the first time ever Charles Leclerc wins the Monaco Grand Prix!"

He did it, he actually did it! The whole team ran out to see Charles place his car at the p1 sign. After Charles takes off his helmet he runs to the Ferrari team. After hugging a few people, he looks for you. When he sees you he runs towards you and signals to a few people to let you through. You are completely surprised when Charles lifts you over the fences and gives you a huge hug. You don't know where you got the courage but you give him a kiss on the cheek.

Yn: Congratulations on the win, you deserved it.

Charles: It must've been because of all the red you are wearing, never take it off.

Yn: I'll have to take it off sometime.

Charles eyed you up and down. Before he could answer he was pulled away by a hug from Max, after which Max hugged you too.

Yn: Congrats on second place.

Max: Yes whatever, the more important thing is you in red. How could you do that to me?

Max shot you a wicked grin.

Yn: You poor little thing, are you okay?

Max: I am not you didn't tell me you were dating Charles, is he good for you?

Yn: First of all we aren't dating, second of all he is truly amazing.

Max: Yes keep telling yourself that, I'm glad you like him. He obviously likes you.

Yn: I don't know if he does, we're such great friends.

Max: Doesn't everything start that way?

With that question hanging in the air he leaves.

-

After a long day you are finally walking towards the exit of the paddock with Charles by your side. Your stomach drops as you see who's nearing you.

Lando: Are you two coming to the party tonight?

Yn: We weren't plan-

Charles: Yes we will, right Bells?

Great, thank you Charles, now you'll have to go.

Yn: Yes, fine, but I'll have to change first.

Charles: But the red looks so good on you.

Lando: I don't think red's your colour.

Yn: Rude.

Lando: Not rude, just honest. The orange suited you so much better.

He didn't just say that, right? Oh God he winked at you when Charles was looking away. This man should really leave you alone and just find Lily. Still you couldn't help but look him up and down, his curls freshly washed. God he looked so attractive.

Yn: Whatever, we'll be there later tonight.

You grab Charles' arm and walk towards his car.