Chapter 3

You make it just in time and get into the elevator. Someone else gets with you in the elevator.

Lando: I think you're in the wrong building.

Yn: Excuse me?

Lando: You are in the Mclaren building right now, but i do not think you are supposed to be here?

Yn: I am supposed to be here, but thanks for your concern.

He laughs and says: Are you sure? You are from Mercedes, right?

Yn: No im not, im from Mclaren.

Lando: Your shirt says otherwise.

You look at your shirt, it's a Mercedes racing shirt.

You laugh apologetically and say: I got coffee over my shirt this morning and I couldn't be late for my new internship, this will be my first day.

Lando: That explains it, but you sure are fan of the wrong team though.

You laugh and say: It was nice to meet you...?

Lando: Lando

Yn: It was nice to meet you, Lando, but I have to leave for a meeting.

You get to the meeting when you see Lando walking into the same room.

Zak: There you are YN, you will be the new online marketing designer. I know you agreed to an internship, but there is an opening. So we would like to offer you the job.

Lando: Before you accept, we do have to make sure you support the right team. (he laughs)

Your cheeks get red and you say: Don't you worry, I support the right team. Zak, I would love the chance to come and work with this team.

Zak: That's settled then. You can go to the track with lando. Daniel and myself will join you later today. Lando, I trust you to show yn around?

Lando: I will do, you ready to go yn?

Yn: Yeah sure.

You get up and leave with Lando in his car.