Chapter 7

You wake up and notice you are definitely not in your own hotel room.

But then you remember you slept in Landos room.

He left a note saying he already left to the track. Your bag with your stuff is there as well, I guess Lando's friends dropped it off.

You take out your phone and you see you have a message.

George: Good morning yn, don't forget to take my shirt. Will you be able to meet me in front of the Mercedes motorhome at 2pm?

You text him back: I won't forget, see you there.

Meanwhile at the track:

George: Lando, do you know if yn is at the track right now?

Lando: No she isn't, why?

George: No problem, I just need her to not forget my shirt.

Back at yn:

You take a shower and get dressed.

Because of the hangover you decide to go to the track by bike, it's not that far and the fresh air will be good for you.

It reminds you of home, but with better weather.

You arrive at the paddock at the Mclaren motorhome. You see Lando and you walk towards him, but he walks away from you.

Yn: Excuse me, Lando?

He ignores you and walks past you.

You scream: Lando don't ignore me you ass!

He turns around and drags you into his driversroom. He holds your wrist and pushes you against the closed door.

Lando: Why do you have to scream at me yn?

Yn: Because you were ignoring me. Why were you?

Lando: Were you going to tell me that Mercedes shirt you wore when we met was Georges?

Yn: What does it matter?

Lando: It matters to me.

Yn: I bumped into him and he spilled coffee all over my shirt. I did not have time to go back to the hotel so I borrowed his shirt. What is the problem with that?

Landos face brightens up: So, you did not have his shirt because you and him are a thing?

Yn: What, no! Why would you think that you stupid

You can't finish your sentence because Lando shuts you up by kissing you. You kiss him back. His hands on your waist.

Yn whispers: That was... unexpected.

Lando looks at you: Was it? I have been wanting to do that since I met you in the elevator.

You blush.

Lando: I have to go now, I have an important meeting.

Yn: I'll see you later.