Chapter 76

Yn: Morning.

Charles: Good morning Bells.

Yn: How was your workout?

He walks towards you, putting his arm around you.

Yn: Ew, you're sweaty babe.

Charles gives you a kiss that makes you forget about his sweat.

Charles: Now you're sweaty too.

You roll your eyes at him.

Yn: Amazing.

Even though you were sarcastic he acted as if he didn't notice.

Charles: I know, babe.

He kisses you again.

Yn: What's up with all the kisses?

Charles: Well, if you kiss me back multiple times I can be sure you want to date me.

Yn: Is that so?

You raise one eyebrow and suddenly he looks more stressed than he did before.

Charles: Eh, I'm not that sure about my theory right now.

You smile at him and he suddenly looks relieved.

Charles: So you'll date me?

Yn: Yes I'll be your girlfriend if that's what you're asking Charles.

He hugs you and gives you a kiss.

Charles: Then I'll be your boyfriend.

Yn: Seems obvious, but sure.

Charles: I have to call Pierre about this. He's been shipping us since day one.

Yn: Hold on, does this mean I'm Lady Perceval now? Please tell me I'm not.

Charles: I definitely think you are.

He takes out his phone and facetimes Pierre with the good news, who was obviously happy for you two.

Charles: Pierre also thinks Lady Perceval will now be your name.

Yn: Isn't that great.

Even though you roll your eyes, your chest is filled with happiness. You really needed this after everything that happened in the last few months.

-

Later that week, you're officially hired by RedBull Racing as the head of their on-sight social media team. Max was over the moon, but was sure to make you promise him to not mock him too bad on the youtube videos.

Yn: I can't promise anything, if it's good for RedBull I think I won't be on your side. I have to think about the bigger picture now.

Max: Since when do you care about the bigger picture?

Yn: Since it justifies mocking you.

You quickly step away from him before he's able to put his ice cream in your face.

Max: By the way, I've noticed you're hanging around with Charles a lot?

You smile into your ice cream.

Yn: Yeah, we're kind of dating.

Max: Really? That's great, but what about Lando?

You didn't know how to respond to that.

Yn: What about him?

Max: I thought you loved him?

Yn: I did, but that's over.

Max: Are you sure?

Yn: Yeah, I haven't heard from him for a while now and I don't expect to hear from him ever again.

Max: But, you're happy with Charles? He's good for you?

Yn: Very happy Max.

Max: Alright, Lady Perceval in the house?

You slap his cap.

Yn: Shut up, Maxi Taxi.

After lots of laughter and ice cream he drives you home.

Max: Say hi to Charles for me.

Yn: I will, thanks for the ride.

-

When you get inside your apartment Charles is already waiting for you in the kitchen.

Yn: You made us dinner? You actually know how to use a pan?

Charles: I'm not sure why you're surprised, I already told you I'm a great cook.

Yn: It smells amazing, you're amazing.

Charles: I know Bells. By the way, I talked to the Ferrari team today about our relationship. It's okay to announce it to the fans on our own timeline.

Yn: You want to announce it already?

Charles: I love you, so yes.

Yn: How do you want to announce?

Charles: Maybe an Instagram post, they're already expecting it anyways?

Yn: Sure, we'll post a picture together.

Charles: Great, because I might've already done that.

Yn: You're really sure of yourself, aren't you Leclerc?

Charles: Well it looks like I was right to.

Yn: What picture did you choose?

He shows you the picture, it was a nice one. It was a photo from that day on the boat. You take out your own phone to share his post on your own story.

When you look at his post, it says 'liked by Lando Norris'. So that was that, he knew you were together with Charles now. You weren't sure if he cared, you'd never heard from him again after all. If he really cared, you would've heard from him, right? You shake off that thought and share Charles' post on your Instagram story.

Yn: So, what're we having?