Chapter 61

This week off work passed by quickly. It was a week without drama, which you very much preferred. Even though it was a good week, you couldn't help but wonder what Lando had been doing. Did he think about you at all? Did he still believe you and Charles to be a couple? You know you shouldn't care about what he thinks after the way he talked to you, but you couldn't just forget about him even if you wanted to. You and Lando were over, he said it multiple times so you should just get over him. But how were you supposed to get over him? It was the weekend before you had to get back to work. Today was saturday. You are debating what to do today when your phone starts ringing.

Yn: Hi Charles, what's up?

Charles: Nothing much, how about you?

Yn: Me neither, I was debating what to do today. It's only 9am and I'm already bored.

Charles laughed.

Charles: I think I might be able to help you with that Bells.

You roll your eyes at this new nickname of yours.

Charles: It's perfect weather for a boat day, fancy joining me?

That actually sounded like fun. It was a sunny day since it was June and you didn't have any other plans for today. Besides, a boat day ment no press for you and Charles which you also preferred.

Yn: Sure, I'll meet you at the harbour?

Charles: I'll see you there in 30 minutes Bells and don't you dare to be late.

You hang up the phone and change into a bikini with a dress over it. You put some things in your bag like sunscreen, a towel, water, lunch and some fruit.

At the harbour Charles notices you quickly. You walk towards his boat, which was modest but still looked very expensive. After half an hour of sailing, Charles turns off the engine.

Yn: Want some fruit?

Charles smiles and shakes his head.

Charles: Of course you are prepared for everything even though I gave you a thirty minute notice.

Yn: You know you shouldn't underestimate me.

You pass him the bowl of fruit. Without the wind from sailing, it was hot on the boat, so you decide to take off your dress so you can tan. You lie down on the cushions of the boat and let the sun burn your skin. On second thought, maybe you shouldn't let the sun burn your skin. You take your sunscreen out of your bag and start applying it onto your arms.

Yn: Care to do my back?

Charles: Sure.

He puts down the bowl of fruit and you give him the bottle of sunscreen. His hands were relatively cold on your hot skin.

Yn: Thanks.

Charles: Turnabout's fair play, Bells.

He gives you the bottle of sunscreens and turns around. You apply it on his back. He had a very nice back. Wait, hold on, why were you thinking about his back?

You eat some more fruit and then lie down to let the sun do its job. You didn't sleep well last night due to nightmares about your parents. And well, that's how you fell asleep at Charles' boat before 11am in the morning. After an hour or so you wake up to Charles going through your bag.

Yn: And what do you think you're doing?

Charles: I was wondering if you'd prepared us some lunches, and it looks like you did.

You roll your eyes.

Yn: Of course I did, again you shouldn't underestimate me Charles.

Charles: I wouldn't dare, Bells.