Chapter 8

You walk outside through the paddock with the biggest smile on your face, when you hear someone calling your name.

George: Hey yn, you were supposed to meet me at 2pm outside the Mercedes motorhome?

Yn: I'm sorry George I completely forgot about that, if you walk with me I can give you back your shirt.

George smiles and says: Yeah sure, I'll walk with you.

You walk to your bike and stop there.

George laughs: Is that your bike?

Yn: Yes it is, what's funny about that?

George: You work for a formula one team and you get to your work, by bike?

Yn: Well yes, I find it to be nice.

George laughs at you: You are one of a kind, yn.

You give him back his shirt.

George: Thank you, I heard we were staying at the same hotel. How about some drinks at the VIP bar tonight, meet me there at 8?

Yn: Sure, I'll be there.

You get back to the Mclaren motorhome to do some editing. Someone puts his hands on your shoulders.

You look up and see Lando.

Lando: Hey, what are you doing?

Yn: I am editing some of your pictures, you know to make you less ugly. (you joke)

Lando laughs: Ouch yn. How about getting out of here? I'm done for the day. I can give you a ride back to the hotel?

Yn: I can't ride back to the hotel with you.

Lando: Why not?

Yn: Well, I'm here by bike. I can't just leave it here.

Lando laughs: You're funny yn.

Yn: Im for real.

Lando laughs: Seriously? You work for Mclaren and you go to your work by bike? You really are one of a kind yn.

You smile and say: I'll edit some more and go home after. See you tomorrow.

Lando: I'll see you tomorrow then, yn.