Chapter 62

On Sunday, you and Charles decided to meet up again. You were planning on taking Charles to your favourite spot in Monaco. It was a hidden spot by a stream, so it was always deserted. You had not yet told Charles where you were going, only that he should put on swimming trunks and bring enough water. Once in Charles' car, he does not start the car.

Charles' pov:

Charles: I can't drive us if you won't tell me where we're going.

Yn: I will be your navigator this morning.

Charles: Oh boy...

Yn: Haha, very funny. Just go left here.

Her navigation skills were nowhere to be found. She was, and that was putting it lightly, tremendously bad at navigating. After 20 minutes of driving she finally told him they were there.

Yn: You can park the car here.

Charles: Where?

Yn: In that little opening there.

Charles: You aren't going to kidnap me now are you?

Yn: Just trust me on this.

So that's what he does. He parks his car and turns off the engine. She takes her big bag out of the back and smiles at him.

Yn: Follow me.

So, he does. After a few minutes of walking, she pulls over and reveals a beautiful spot. He was looking at some large rocks along a small river.

Yn: So, what do you think?

Charles: So you do really know a spot.

Yn: Finding spots is kind of my thing my thing.

She opens her bag and takes out a beach blanket.

Yn: I'd thought you'd like to just be a normal person for a day. We can do things like swim, read, and talk without people bothering us.

She didn't know how much this meant to him. She'd given him a gift far more valuable than any material.

Charles: Now I know why I like you so much.

She blushes.

Yn: I am very likeable.

He laughs, god she's witty.

As he's making his crossword puzzle she's tanning and reading right next to him. After an hour of making crosswords he's starting to get bored.

Charles: So, whatcha reading?

She gives him an "are you serious" kind of look.

Yn: A book.

He rolls his eyes at her.

Charles: Obviously, but what's it about?

Suddenly she started smiling.

Yn: You want to know what I'm reading?

Charles: Yes, why?

Yn: Nothing, it's just usually no one is interested in what I'm reading.

Charles: Well I am so tell me.

So she starts telling him all about her book. Her excited voice is truly adorable. While he listened to her rambling all about her book he couldn't help but look at her. God, she's beautiful. Why did Lando break up with her? She was such an amazing person.

Charles: Wanna swim?

Yn: Are you crazy, the water is freezing cold.

Charles: It's 30 degrees outside, I think you'll manage.

He gets up and looks at her.

Yn: I will not manage, Charles.

Charles: Wanna bet?

Yn: You wouldn't dare.

Charles: Oh wouldn't I?

Before she can get away he lifts her over his shoulder.

Yn: Leclerc, don't you dare.

But unfortunately for her he heard her laughing. He walks into the water and when he is deep enough throws her into the water. When she surfaces, she swims towards him and tries to push him under. Unfortunately for her he was strong enough to not be affected by her trying.

Yn: Come on, turnabout's fair play right?

She did have a point, so he let her push him underwater. When he surfaces she is smiling ridiculously at him.

Yn: Fine, you win. I'm managing just fine.

He closes the distance to her and puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

Charles: What do I win?

She looks at him with those big brown eyes, those gorgeous eyes. God even without makeup she looked breathtaking. He heard her breathing getting heavier as she was looking at his lips. For a moment he's about to kiss her, but then she turns around and swims to her bag.

Yn: I'll give you a chance to hit me with a frisbee?

She takes out a frisbee and throws it at him, barely missing his head.

Charles: Oh Bells you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Yn: Yeah right, you can't be good at every sport.

Charles: Watch me.