Chapter 50

Lando's pov:
After she left he got out of her bathroom to search for something to wear. He found a sweater, which was obviously oversized for her, and put it on. Because the sweater was oversized for her, he fit the sweater exactly.
He looked at himself in her mirror, and saw a love bite in his neck. He hadn't noticed her giving it to him last night, but he didn't feel like covering it up. He was kind of proud of it to be honest. 
When he walked inside the McLaren motorhome he saw her talking to Daniel. She was laughing at one of his jokes, and man she looked good. He even stopped on his way to buy her a coffee.
Lando: Good morning.
He handed her the coffee, her face brightened even more.
Yn: Well thank you.
Daniel: Where is mine mate?
Lando: You can get your own.
When she noticed what he was wearing her eyes widened in surprise and she choked on her coffee.
Yn: What are you wearing?
Lando: It's nice huh, really nice fabric too.
He gave her a smug smile. 
Yn: We've gotta go Lan. You have an interview at 9, then free practice 1 at 10.30. Let's go.
She grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away from Daniel.
She hisses: Are you seriously wearing my sweater right now? What if someone notices?
Lando: They won't, and I couldn't just leave without something on my upper body now could I.
Yn: You had clothes on when you came into my room.
Lando: Yes and you took them off and are wearing my shirt right now.
She blushed and looked to the floor.
Yn: Oh, yeah, right, sorry.
He took her hand.
Lando: No worries, I like it better on you.
For a moment they just looked at each other. Then she took back her hand.
Yn: We have to get you into McLaren clothes for the interview, let's go.
They went to his driversroom, where she picked out some clothes for him to wear.
Yn: I'll wait outside.
Lando: I'm only changing, nothing you haven't seen before.
Yn: Seriously Lando, this is my first day as your PA. Now hurry up and get changed.
After he changed his clothes she walked him to his interview.

Yn's pov:
The interview was almost over, luckily he did fine. This was his first interview under your watch, and you wanted it to go right.
Interviewer: Last question, where did you get that love bite?
Shit, this couldn't be happening. You totally forgot about that.
Lando: Let's just say I've met someone.
Interviewer: And who might that be?
He gave you a quick glance and smiled.
Lando: Someone I will not be introducing right now.
Before the interviewer could say anything, he walked away towards you. You gave him a bottle of water and pointed at his love bite.
Yn: So you couldn't be bothered to cover that up?
Lando: Well then you shouldn't have given it to me.
You really wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.
Yn: Ssst, be quiet.
Lando: You certainly weren't last night.
You roll your eyes at him.
Yn: Can I atleast get my sweater back?
Lando: If you get to keep my shirt I get to keep your sweater.
Yn: Ugg, fine. Now hurry and get ready for FP1.
Lando: Yes ma'am.
He leaves to get ready so you decide to head to the RedBull motorhome.
Yn: Hey you.
Max looks over his shoulder and smiles.
Max: Hey, how is your first day as a PA?
Yn: So far so good, I came to wish you good luck.
Max puts his arm around you.
Max: Thanks.
Yn: Be safe.
Max: I will.
You look up to him and he smiles at you. When you look to the side you see a camera filming you two. Great, now everyone could follow your conversation.
Yn: I've gotta go back to the McLaren motorhome to watch FP1.
Before Max can try to give you a kiss you head out and go back to the McLaren motorhome.