Chapter 16

You order some food after which you take a shower, put on your comfy clothes and make yourself comfortable on the bed.

You open your laptop when your phone starts ringing.

Yn: Hey

Lando: Hey yn, how are you doing?

Yn: I'm fine, thank you. I was just about to edit some of your pictures.

Lando: Sounds like I should leave you to it then. I just wanted to ask if you would like to drive to the track with me tomorrow morning?

Yn: I would love that. Pick me up at 8?

Lando: I'll be there to pick up my favorite fangirl. (he jokes)

You laugh, say goodbye and hang up the phone.

After some editing you decide to go to bed, tomorrow will be a long day.

You wake up at 7 and you get dressed. You hear a knock at the door, it's Lando.

Lando: Goodmorning, are you ready to go?

Yn: Ofcourse I am.

You walk with Lando to his car and he drives you to the track.

When you arrive the press can't get enough of you two arriving together. You walk into the paddock together.

You give Lando a hug and wish him good luck for the race. You go to watch the race from the McLaren motorhome.

Max wins the race, p1. Lando also managed to get a podium, p2. George has p3. You are so happy for all three of them.

You go outside the motorhome to congratulate them. You see Max running at you, you are so happy for him so you run at him too. He picks you up and hugs you.

Max: I DID IT!

Yn: Yes you did!

When you were younger you would always celebrate his wins together, it feels like yesterday. Max's arms feel safe.

Yn: You should go and celebrate with your team!

Max: I told you I would win for old times sake! I'll see you at the drivers dinner tonight, yn!

You smile: I'll see you there!

You look up and see Lando. Even though he is completely wet from the champagne, he grabs you and hugs you.

You laugh: Well now I'm also soaked, thanks.

Lando: Oh get over it, I got p2 so I deserve to hug you.

You smile at him as he holds an arm around you. You look up to him.

Yn: You did amazing Lando! p2! That's absolutely amazing!

Lando: Yeah well I had to race well for this girl I like.

Yn: Oh, who's that?

Lando: You are so adorable, you yn!

You blush and he squeezes you with his arm around you.

Yn: Well you were amazing. Go celebrate with your team!

Lando: I will, but can you meet me in my drivers room in 30 minutes?

Yn: I'll be there.

Lando walks towards his team. He did amazing.