Chapter 5

You decide to take a walk around the paddock. You know, to get an idea of where everything is. The free practice is over and you hear someone calling your name.

George: Yn!

Yn: Hi, George right?

George: Correct. How are you, why are you here?

Yn: I'm good, I told you I would be starting at my new job. I work as a marketing designer for Mclaren.

George: And how do you like it till now?

Yn: To be honest, how can you find anything here? I just spent 20 minutes searching for a coffee machine. And the toilets are even harder to find.

George laughs: I see you're not wearing my shirt anymore?

Yn jokes: Well apparently i had to go change before coming here with Mclaren.

George: That's understandable. Could I maybe have my shirt back? It's my reserve.

Yn: Yeah sure, I will bring it with me tomorrow. I'll find you okay?

George: That's fine, did you see the free practice?

Yn: I did, these guys can drive huh?

George: Yeah we sure can.

Yn: We?

George looks confused at you: Yes we, we race pretty good. You know, us formula one drivers.

Yn: Are you one of the drivers?

George laughs: You don't know me?

Yn: No I'm sorry I didn't know one formula one driver before today, it's not really my thing you know.

George: Well I definitely haven't heard that before.

You smile and say: I'll get you your shirt tomorrow.

George: Could you give me your number, in case you can't find me? I mean you can't even find the toilets. (He laughs at you)

You give George your number and head back to the Mclaren motorhome. Lando is still busy with all his racing stuff, but you would like to go home.

You get a sports outfit out of your bag and change, then you'll just run back to the hotel. You leave a note on Lando's car saying that you will run home.

Lando gets to his car, a bit panicked because yn was nowhere to be found. He notices the little note and looks surprised.

She seriously prefered running to the hotel instead of driving back with you? Lando laughs at this crazy girl, what a weirdo. A cute weirdo though.