Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Later that day you decide to go to the track. You have to discuss something with Zak.

When you walk inside the McLaren motorhome you hear familiar voices. It's Lando and Daniel talking.

Lando: I can't help it. I don't just like her, I love her. I'm so in love with her I can't think about anything or anyone else. What should I do?

Daniel: Maybe you should just tell her mate. Who knows, she might love you back.

Lando: But everybody likes yn, maybe she is already in love with somebody else. She is smart, funny, caring and absolutely gorgeous.

Daniel's eyes widen when he sees you standing behind Lando.

Lando notices Daniels' change of expression. He quickly turns around and sees you.

You look at him and he looks at you. You both stay silent for a moment.

Yn: Lan, I, what?

Lando looks at you.

Lando thinks: What am I going to do now? Maybe I should just tell her the truth, she probably heard it anyway.

Lando: I love you yn. I have loved you since the day I met you. You are the smartest and the most beautiful person I've ever known.

You keep quiet. Lando gets closer to you and looks into your eyes.

Yn: Kiss me.

Lando: Are you in love with me?

Yn: I think so, yeah.

Lando kisses you passionately.

Lando: I want to hear you say it muppet.

Yn: I love you too, Lan.

He picks you up and spins you around.

Lando: So you'll be my girlfriend then?

Yn: I will be. But let's keep that between us for now, until we've figured out what to tell the other drivers, teams and the rest of the world.

Daniel: Well I kinda know, but I'll keep my mouth shut until you guys know what you're going to tell everyone.

Yn: Thanks, Danny.

Yn: I have to find Zak, so I'll see you guys later.

You walk away, towards Zak's office.

Lando: She finally is my girlfriend mate, and she is absolutely gorgeous.

Daniel: I'm happy for you guys.