Epilogue(P1)| Pre-Nuptials

June 17th (Same Year)

Ryleigh's POV:

"Yuh feel better?" I look down at my phone while curling my hair.

Michelle is four weeks postpartum and with the C-section she had, recovery has been....weird?

Sometime she good and other times it's hard. She's been home with Liam and her mother since she left the hospital. Marley decided to make his entrance a week and a half before his due date so they've been sta--

"Me good, still can't come tonight though" she basically whispers in a tone holding regret.

*Cocomelon woes*

Then nuh me that come January....

"That good, still can't believe T' got everything together in less than two months. The lady a just the best event planner out right now"

"Yuh fi watch her enuh, cause you know you're simple and hers different" Michelle laughs out.

I join her in the fit, now wrapping the curling iron around the last clump of hair. Marley's loud cry breaks through my phone's speakers and Michelle picks him up in one swift move.

"Girl me affi go change him, ago link you back later 'cause me a deh-deh pon FaceTime..." she giggles.

"Yeah girl mek me charge up me phone, me a carry yuh pon it...send the cute picture" I giggle lowly.

"Yuh nuh forget nuttin?" she laughs.

"No ...send the picture Muuch, yuh just vex 'cause mi nice, clean nephew take him daddy entire face and complexion" my words fall out in a snort.

"Damn right, after me nearly dead a bake him --"

"Yuh did hate Slyme too much, that couldn't skip you." my statement jolts us both into laughter.

"Did yuh say?...Come offa me phone, me just send it...lata" she breathes, moving away from the phone before hanging up.

The picture comes to my phone and I pull it up.

*Watch recovering hand...*

Marley look like Muuch to me, minus his complexion. The gyal just paranoid.

I start spinning the phone to angle it where I can see the 'super twin' resemblance she a mad out 'bout.

Nuh know... it look like a good mix to me.....

Hmm...

Exhaling I take a final look at my hair and makeup...

....Cannot wait for the bachelorette shenanigans... or "bridal shower" as weh J' want me call it.

*Boss say wi neva did a no bACheloREtte*

Muurdaaa...

*Yuh gwaan...just remember you can't drink or smoke no hookah*