55|Gradually Part 2

Nb: "For clarification... look back at her 'Flo app' from earlier in April....she slept with Lenard... and did again in Portland on the 17th... also the 'period' she had in early April was very 'light' 👀.... She JUST started having sex with Jordanne last week so 💀"

Ryleigh's POV:

It's been three minutes... and I'm scared to look.

Me say if it positive me roll down the stairs.

*Cayliss*

Sigh...

Taking another minute to look at myself in the mirror I observe how pale I am.

"God.... is this punishment for sleeping with Jordanne the minute Lenard left? you know my heart... you know I just want to wait for him to get back before nuttin... and you know more than anybody say Drip tie me... please no mek me breed... please please please...."

*BFFR LOL who tie yuh??*

"Ryleigh stop talk to yourself and come outa the bathroom" Jordanne's tone startles me. It's clear, deep and f*cking intimidating.

I breathe and turn the first test over.

I I

*Weh dat mean???!!!!*

Jesus...

Jesus..Jesus..Jesaaass....

I move to the second test and turn it over....

I I

I immediately start to laugh... then nuh must joke this..

Deciding to ignore those two I turn over the ClearBlue, cause me need fi see it in writing..

*Smh*

"Ry'?" I hear his voice as I look at the ClearBlue test.

But the other two a show clear lines

Dem fully positive...

"Stevens!" Jordanne shouts and I decide to answer.

"Mi almost done Jordanne !.." I shout back, grabbing another one from the bag...one similar to the two that are positive.

I duh have no more urine lef ina me enuh...

Opening the box anyway... I take the test and muster up as much pee as I can. A good flow streams out and I hold the stick steady, while hovering over the toilet.

Minutes pass and I can hear Jordanne at the door tapping away at his phone.

Deciding to look at the stick, I move to the vanity....slowly turning it over.

| |

You know mi cya badda...

*Watch confusion... him ago kill yuh..show him the negatives first*