63|Group-Chat Live

Slyme's POV:

"Yesss Liammm!"

I watch her throw her head back while I thrust my stress away.

Move mi hand dem to her breast and start caress the nipples.

Instant grip from her walls.

F*ck..... feel like me ago pop.

Slowing the strokes until I come to a complete stop, I slide my length out and use it to slap at her entrance.

When I'm satisfied I move down, sinking so deep into her she screams and uses her nails to hook me in place.

*Tell dah girl yah no mark me skin enuh*

As I ease up to warn her.... my phone goes off.

 my phone goes off

Bl**dclawtttt ....

I stand, leaving my d*ck lodged inside Toya while I slide to answer Michelle.

"Princess" is the word that leaves my lips, while I press my palm against Toya's lips, making sure she knows to stay quiet.

"Why yuh camera off?" Muuch asks, wearing an unreadable expression.

"A deal with a work ting" I simply say.

"Yuh a work today?" she whines "Knowing me no have my car with me and I want to go to Ry's girls' night later"

Neva memba dat

*Jah know*

"Wah time?" I ask, watching as Toya rolls her eyes at me.

I move my hand from her lips and to her clit, summoning more pleasure, knowing it'll take her senses away.

Nuh ina the long argument after this..

*Yuh Deadly*

"I want to go from ina the evening hours, so mek me know if T' fi come pick me up or nah"

"Mah dideh man... 4:30 good?" I ask.

"Perfect"

She attempts to hang up but I decide to say "Love you enuh girl"

"I know" she giggles and moves back into the screen "Love you off too Liam"

A smile creeps across my face as I click to end the call.

........ Feel..... guilty?

I peer down at Toya who is handing me the deadliest stare.

"Wah now?" I ask, picking up the pace of my strokes.

Her answer seeps out as a moan, and I move down to lift her, spinning us around. I lay flat on my back and allow her to ride me into heaven.

*Yah supm else enuh bad man*