41|Outside

Ryleigh's POV:

"Buil offa wah exactly J'?"

"The picture innocent" he starts explaining.

"Yeahhh? it look innocent to you?" I retort and the line goes silent for a few seconds.

Mhmmhm

Innocent and goodie tag me like she have supm fi prove?

More while me wonder if them give my man the least amount a sense when it come to gyal.

If anuh Emily, is a random girl outa road now is a random girl from school.

No sah...free for all?

"Lizzy a just somebody me study with most times.The girl mek me forward a wah party, Me see she take out her phone and snap a picture and me mek it gwaan, she get ina wah little thing with some man and me pull her weh and mek sure she reach home."

"Alright super-man...when since you start mingle?" I say cutting him off.

Me no wah hear it..

I just don't want to....

"Ryleigh, believe me.. the picture innocent"

"Mhmmhm... if you see one come to you phone look the same way memba it innocent" I mumble more to myself than him.

"F*ck you say a while ago?" he sneers.

Wait....

That's the very first time he's used that tone with me.

The anger skating from his voice to my ears send shudders down my body.

*Yuh ramp too much*

"Yuh know yuh no know who yah deal wid more while though?!" his voice comes across dripping in hate and I lower the phone from my ears.

Toni flies up and looks over at me.

I...

"Try nothing and me put you and whoever you pick to sleep. Stop f*ck round me medz bredda" he mutters.

Kmt..

"Oh so yuh can continuously put me in f*cked up scenarios but as me mention ntn u ago kill...yahgo kill..yahgo kill. Well f*cking kill me cause me nah back... p*ssy stop play with me feelings cause me nuh affi deh yah so yerrr.... why the girl tag me?? a so you have perfect explanations each time some b*tch pulls a stunt and a so me fi swallow them???...me must get a yam tattoooo? tell me from early" I let out.

My breathing is heavy and my hands are shaking.

Me fraid yuh f*ck!

*Murdaaa*

But I have to say how I feel, can't be with somebody I can't talk to.

He releases a deep but deadly laugh..and my skin tingles.

"Hear wah...do yuh ting" he says..

"Defini..." and before I finish the word the line cuts off.

KMMMMMTTTT..

I hiss looking at Toni.

She wants to pry but my face tells her to leave it alone.

Tired a him ways man...

Tired...

=

=

It's the afternoon and we all decide to head out site seeing.