3|Group Up

Hey Bubbas! remember to vote please ❤️🧊

Ignore The Typos

Jordanne's POV:

Tuesday Evening 4:28pm

Toni-Anne is whining about me not being ready before 4pm... but nobody told me we were leaving before last session today. Usually Ry' would say something but she hasn't said a word to me since devotion this morning.

*You fi lowe her out enuh*

She's back to ignoring me and I can't help but think she's going back to how things were in December. Me really nuh have the time to focus on all this though. Since my dad died, I'm in charge of every single thing he left and I mean every single thing– legal and not so legal.

*Not even wah medz that right now*

I look down at my phone to check if she at least texted to find out if I'm ready and... nothing. Moving towards the kitchen, where Toni is waiting for me, I look to realize that she's redoing her hair.

*Mumz must kill dah girl yah... in the kitchen?*

"In the kitchen T'?" I blurt my thoughts and she snaps around to roll her eyes.

Ignoring her, I move out the house and towards the car. My phone vibrates and I look down to see Ryleigh's call. Instead of picking up, I let it ring a little.

*Yeah yah learn, cya seem too desperate* my mind decides to taunt me.

After some seconds I answer her.

"Hellooo? " she sounds annoyed. "Mah call you from after two bredda. Wah do your phone?"

Almost immediately I realize I have my business cell instead of my personal phone. I hiss in slight frustration.

"Jordanne? Who yah hiss you teeth after big head?" she scolds me jokingly. "Fool you fi pay attention to your personal phone sometimes too enuh." 

"Ba... Ryleigh" I say as I see Toni walking towards me "Me ago grab it now and buzz you back"

"Did a call earlier fi ask if you did wah leave early, but Toni say you got the memo. While ago I needed you to choose my fit... Gonna send you them now." 

"Toni mah go grab me other phone and forward...you can drive go today.. mah be your passenger princess or wah unuh call it" I say and chuckle.

"Serious? Serious?" she doesn't wait for me to confirm, instead she jumps in the driver's seat and buckles up. I shake my head with a smile and walk back to the house, heading up the stairs.

My personal phone goes off as I'm about to grab it.

Mine ❄️ : Pick 👇🏼👇🏼