90|'On your Mark...'

Ryleigh's POV:

"You sure you can't stay?" I mumble, snuggling into him.

I don't know if I can do this sh*t fi real. Mi no used to dem supm yah. I'm pulled back to reality by him rubbing on my thighs and kissing my forehead.

"Long as you do exactly weh mi say...you go good" he groans.

*Mek di man sleep*

We haven't slept since we got in. We showered, I gave him a massage...and we've been talking ever since then.

Mi must sleep pon the people dem work a morning....but who cares after them nuh promote the doll.

Sigh....

"Skulli, Ramone, Slyme and Mum alone know most of it...talk to them and only them....not even your mother"

I nod, knowing how hard that might be.... she ago worried.

"Ry'..... nobody else...cool??" he asks, wanting to hear the words from my mouth.

"Yeah...heard you..." I whisper. He pulls me in again and if we move any closer to each other we might merge.

I fall into my thoughts and before you know it, we fall into sleep.

Five minutes later here comes my alarm.

*Girl it's been four hours lol*

Four hours, five minutes...same thing.

J's still deep in sleep with his arms across my stomach just below my breasts. I bring his hand up to move out of bed but he shakes my hand away, to grab my waist and pull me back in.

*Swear him a sleep*

"Yahgo?" he mumbles, voice groggy, still looking fully asleep.

"Work"

"Work....soon burn down dat" is all he says before lifting his arm, granting me freedom to slide out of bed.

Yeah ....burn down the central bank...sure..

All wah gwaan, I've never been able to stop him from working. He works almost all day, every single day of the week.

Emails..

Contracts...

Business calls...

This, that and the third...whether he does it from the home office or leave to go on sight... or abroad...a work same way.

I look back at him before leaving the room. He's sprawled out on his stomach now, with the comforter up to his waist.

My lips turn up in a smile caused by satisfaction. I'm happy we're finally happy and on the same page. No more sneaky sh*t...no more unnecessary secrets.

I turn on my heels and exit the room quietly, making my way to being the villain in JJ's morning routine.

I get to his room and push the door open. "Junior" I whisper shout while making my way to his bed.

*From when we tell him fi pick up him clothes?*

From last week...

"Junior get up!" I stop whispering, now annoyed at how many pieces of clothing I can feel brushing against my feet.

My feet carry me straight to the windows to drag the curtains open.

He groans...

*Mhmhm...get up man*