81|Dust Settles-R

Ryleigh's POV:

"Eat the pine slower nuh JJ"

Bwoy yah a behave like me no feed him often. He completely ignores me, picking up another piece before he's done chewing the one he just shoved into his mouth.

My God.... him need fi turn nine like tomorrow, and then 10, and then 11, so I can rest my throat.

The shuffle from my phone goes to a song that I've been singing everyday now.

I sing it so much that sometimes Junior joins in...

"Made you check your bullish*t at the door..." I sing, looking at the city view across the hills.

"I know your face, I know your name, but I don't know you...isn't that crazy?"

"You said you were different but your the saaaame straaanger"

My singing is disturbed by the sound of a car pulling in.

If ano Toni, is her brother....this early....

Ignoring it I continue to sing....

"....that were just like you...I do not need you...cause you are jussttttt liiiike themmm"

In the middle of my grammy winning, heart felt performance, here comes Jordanne waltzing in at 7am.

When anuh 4am, a 5am....or 6am.....it's 24 hours in passing....once it was two full days...

*But as anuh my problem anymore*

When it first started, he used to come in at like 1am....drowning in the smell of women, weed and alcohol. I would watch him drag himself to the guest bedroom downstairs, sleeping there and getting up to leave again in the mornings before I leave for work.

Used to bother me....but not anymore.

If he wants to live that life then him can do that. The childish tit for tat games are no longer appealing to me.

I still love him, I do....love duh just get up and shut off but, I've learnt to let him be and not allow him to drag me down the whirlpool with him.

*Cause we all know when I retaliate I'm the bad person right?*

Right.....

To be stuck in a situation like this where I can't figure out my next step is probably the only thing resting on my mind right now.

"Good Morning"

*But a weh di bl**dclawt this.....a weh di bl****dclawtttt dhissss*

Junior waves his pineapple and extends a good morning to the man downstairs, looking up from the back lawns.

I hiss at his audacity, and grab JJ's hand, pulling him behind me into the house.

F*ck him feel this be???

KMT

"Can I go to him?" Junior asks, now running from me towards the pool table.

A heavy sigh leaves my lips.

Jesus a tyadddd...

Then a cya me this at 22... stuck living with somebody that I can't even tolerate... co-parenting a child I just met three years ago....that belongs to neither of us....

*LMAO no sista gyal.... them coulda write bout you*

I pull out my phone to text him....

Me: Junior wants to spend time with you...