76|Bells

Christmas Morning (Same year)

4:07am

Jordanne's POV:

I've been back in New York since early October. If it was up to me, I'd be in Jamaica 24/7 but I can't do everything virtually. Some things I can't outrun forvever.

One being, all the business meetings that these dinosaurs think have to take place in a board room, at a bar or on a golf course ...and two being, searching for Croc.

Ruse was sent to infiltrate the American-Italians, with hopes of gaining access to what Rome's plan was apart from seeing his son and how the f*ck Ryleigh father got involved.

*How him even leave Venezuela*

A sigh leaves my lips and I move to the window of the penthouse, looking down at the city. It's dark out still, and the roads are quieter than usual.

*Everybody deh home wid dem family*

Except me....

My personal phone goes off and I hesitate before picking it up.

Hope anuh Ry' a complain say she miss me again...

*Me tell her fi lef the waste work and come stay wid me...but nooo...she wah follow dreams*

I hold my phone up to see what the disturbance so early in the morning is about, when I see a..

...group chat???

The f*ck a gwaan...

Snipazzz

Liam: Yo unuh look pah this *attachment*

Paw: A stalk yah stalk the woman dawg 😂😂😂 p*ssy watch man dhis

Liam: Buil nuh yute. Yo me did affi send everybody at once cause me feel like fly out!

Liam: Who the f*ck carry her gone watch game? she deven like basketball killa.

Ramone: Man dem a talk bout woman at 4am?!