19|Deceitful

An entire year plus later.

September 30th (Ryleigh's 19th birthday)

=

=

Jordanne's POV:

I alight my jet moving quickly down the airstair to meet Skulli who is here to pick me up.

The smell of Jamaica is tugging at my heart, fresh air and warm weather.

Finally

It's Ryleigh's birthday and I want to surprise her full on this year. I didn't make it to her celebration last year, nor did I make it home for Christmas break.

*Or Easter, Or summer yute*

Yeah I've been busy.

School is much muchhhh more work than I thought it would be. Likewise handling all the family businesses and those of my own, hands me a crazy schedule .

*Not to mention the team*

Yeah the team.

The team is now span across all 14 parishes cementing me at the top of the chain. A lot of people don't like that but it was my father's plan and I completed it.

Least me can do for what I ...

*Neva your fault bredda smh*

I've made quite a lot of enemies along the way but have been able to keep them all in check. Skulli has made me aware that Mase has been running things in prison and that I should quell it.

I'll handle that when I get to the safe house tomorrow.

Tonight is her night.

I smile to myself as I enter my Porsche. Oh how I've missed this vehicle.

*Surprised you make Skulli bring it*

I don't have time to change and this is what I want to drive tonight. Toni tells me that they're celebrating Ry's day at a private club here in Montego Bay so that's where I'm headed.

Last year I gifted her shares to her favourite makeup companies and designer brands, a girl's trip to Aruba since I couldn't make it and her own GLE to match mine.

*Easy Genna*

This year I have something bigger up my sleeve that she'll be able to build and rely on for steady income.

*Love dat*

"Yo boss, weh you say the name a di place again? " Skulli queries while puffing his weed.

"Bredda no smoking in the Porsche me tired fi warn you" I hiss

*Man like this man*

"Tryall Toni say it name. Cost me a fucking arm and leg to rent the entire place." I hiss again.

*Cya believe the man try smoke ina me baby*

"Oh the golf club, villa place" he nods "Me think is a night club, cause me a say you invest ina them thing deh but you yourself don't partake...And me know you pocket no shift" he laughs.

"Wuda partake if a deh so T' did choose same way man... long as a Ryleigh... she still vex with me from last year enuh... me get bay short answer replies and 1 minute FaceTime calls for the whole year. When me tell her me av the internship for the summer with 'Perkins+Will' she just say congrats and hang up the phone " I chuckle

"And wah bout Emily?" he queries.

"Yah police tonight sah?" I look at him laughing.

He laughs out loud. "Just wah know from now if me ago enjoy the night or if me affi monitor unuh tension" he replies.