5|Decision Part 2

Cont'd

Jordanne's POV:

MATURE⚠️

My phone is going off while connected to the car.

*Why the fuck Dalani a call you now yute?*

Could be something wrong with Ghale. Cyaa move though, Ry' have me in a trance. 

I look down and her eyes meet mine. She takes that as her cue to move allllll the way down to the root of my d*ck.

Jah jah God...

Feeling my toes curlllll to the max, I try to grab my phone to disconnect the call before answering. She realizes and giggles. This is going to be hard.

I mouth to her to 'behave'. She's facing me, completely unaware of who's calling. I successfully disconnect it and answer. She uses this as an opportunity to move to the tip, swirling her tongue around.

My breath hitches

*Thisssss f*cking girllll*

"Ye?" I answer Dalani.

"Yo just a make you know me never did ago pull earlier... Reflex fi real" he states

"Yuh good man," my words fall sharp.

"Me like her dawg, and me know a your best friend/sister and you say she off limits but me nah play with her, me actually serious" he continues to explain.

I'm unable to speak because Ryleigh is trying to prove a point. She doesn't think I should be able to comfortably speak on the phone while she's in action.

"Bad head tomorrow we reason," I say before clicking off the call. Somehow I find airplane mode and with that I'm back in a trance.

"J' I want it," she complains.

*That voice*

Jah know...

"C'mere" I help her on top. She decides to look directly into my eyes while holding onto my d*ck knowing tha–

"Consent?" she questions... and before the word rolls off her tongue, I sink deep into her.

Coulda cry

*Me too skull*

She moves her left hand to my throat while her right hand cups my balls... Cya survive this. Mi nahgo survive this.

She then moves to the tip and I see when she smirks before moving up and down, careful to stay at the tip of my d*ck and onlyyyy there.

I've been inside her for less than 30 seconds and me feel like me ago buss, Jah Jah.

"Relaxxxx J'..." she whispers, and even the f*cking whisper sends chills down my spine.

I decide to focus on my breathing and just let her do her.

She moves her hand from my balls, holding the head-rest for support. She rides me for what seems like a millennia and as I'm about to release, she hops off.

"Not yet babe," she breathes barely audible.

She climbs to the back and I follow. She then positions between the seats, facing forward towards the windshield, resting her head on the arm-rest that separates them.

*Bomboclawt dawg just go home..don't enter*

I whisper to God as I enter her from behind "Please Jah guide me through the slippery wa..." I'm cut from my prayers when she starts throwing it back.