79|Revelation

Jordanne's POV:

7:07am

"Ina the next five minutes..." is what I say to Slyme.

I've instructed him and Ramone to find themselves at the entrance of my home office, before I do.

The sun threatening to burst through the black-out curtains and the sound of Ryleigh brushing her teeth gives a wholesome vibe.

Much better feeling than the penthouse...

I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom, joining Ry'.

I move to the toilet, releasing my bladder, while she complains about me being disgusting with no shame.

I wash my hands and grab my toothbrush from the holder at my sink and move to hers, deciding to torment her.

"A weh yahgo?" she barely gets her words out, mouth filled with toothpaste foam.

"Wah mi cya brush my teeth at your sink?" I question, feigning ignorance.

"Nooo" she says, shoving me back to mine.

"Buil nuh...yours me wah use this morning"

She bends to spit and I slap her ass. She's in nothing but a white T-shirt and I take the opportunity to guide my fingers to her entrance.

She jumps, grabbing my hand away before turning around.

"Stop nuh J'" she whines.

"Mi supposed to get my fill for the weeks I missed though..." I complain, wetting my toothbrush before beginning the process of cleansing my teeth.

She mumbles something while leaving but I don't hear....

She can gwaan enuh....

Affi get dat...

=

Less than ten minutes later, we're heading to the office. We make it to the foot of the stairs to see Ramone and Slyme waiting in the living area.

A look sweeps Ramone's face....a look I don't understand, coming from him...

*Well mek we find out nuh*

We will...

"Morning..." Ryleigh offers them both a greeting

I don't.... can feel me head a go already.

We all walk to the office and I enter my kaba code releasing the double doors. Stepping in with Ry' just behind me, I move to the curtains, closing them, before taking a seat around my desk.

Ryleigh is already playing with her fingers...hope she know she no affi fraida Ramone.

I point to the two chairs before me, signaling both men to sit. Ry' moves to the chaisse nearest to the bar before sitting down keeping her focus on us all.

"Before me start ask questions.... everybody know how me feel bout loyalty?"

=

=

Ryleigh's POV:

"Before me start ask questions.... everybody know how me feel bout loyalty?" he asks and I can already hear the tone of his voice changing.

No longer the playful Jordanne he was mere minutes ago...

No....

He's becoming h--

"And unuh know how me feel bout lies???" he asks, keeping his focus on the men before him. The two men he trusts the most.

*Heh*