66|Ibiza Part 3

Muuch's (Moo-ch) POV:

Sitting on the couch, I look over at everybody taking part in the early morning karaoke. The aroma of Sue's cooking has filled the room, since she decided to take over from the chef disrespectfully.

Surgeon is trying his best to take the floor from Ry' and Jordanne, who are now on their third song.

They've been so good this weekend, makes me a little bit jealous.

*They deserve it*

They do....

The time frame of them being together gets blurred a lot. Everybody has it they've been together since college/high school but in reality they really just got a chance to live within each other ...since April.

4 months....

...So if I'm comparing them to me and Slyme, who've been together and solid for two years plus, they're a baby couple.

*Nah yuh cya do dat, they might've been on and off but they were definitely always, alwayyyysssss in love*

True dat....

*Memba dat*

For months Liam has been begggggging for a three sum and I finally gave in, thinking it would be a one time thing and now?

...Now him wah do it again, with the same bitch....

Sigh....

Starting to think he just wants f*ck her.

KMT...

With all the recent problems we've been having, I can now understand how Ryleigh kept going back to Jordanne or how he kept going back to her no matter what they did to each other.

*But is that what you want?*

I don't know....... they look happy now?

I look over at them. They're now on their third song.... Ryleigh is screaming at Jordanne to sing the lyrics even if he can't relate and he's not having it.

"Do you remember girllll, I was the one who gave you your first kiss" Jordanne whales.

None of them can sing for sh*ttttt but dem nah give nobody else a chancccce.

I smile at the show.

"Evennnnnn beforrrre, all the fame and people....screaming your name! I wassss there!............started when we were younger you were mine" Ry' screams.

She shoves the water bottle mic to his mouth for him to pick up the lyrics but he doesn't. This causes her to hiss and sing it in her best male tone. "Now another brother's taking over but it's still in your eyes"

Toni grabs the remote and changes the song to Alkaline's- My Side of the Story🎶 and as soon as the intro starts, they leave the floor.

"A wah?!!! unuh no wah sing dah one yah??" T' laughs and I can't help but think why they wouldn't want to.

Averting my eyes to Liam, I watch as he taps away at his phone, smiling.

*What a way him happy*

I've been trying to tell him what I found out but I want us to be in a good place before I do.

A heavy sigh leaves my lips and catches Ry's attention.

Everybody's attention....

F*ck.... she ago question me.

=