14|Send Off

August 20th

Ryleigh's POV:

Sexy bitch💕: Girl stop the foolishness me a come pick you up mommy want you here.

Me: Toni you know me nahgo comfy though

Sexy bitch💕: Jordanne can only pretend like him no want you at the send off.

Toni and I have grown closer over the past 3 months plus. We host endless sleep overs, girls night out with Muuch, Mariah, Lorelle and Keif. She got accepted to Uwi to pursue marketing and we decided to move on campus together to gain some independence.

Ofcourse Paw and Slyme are almost always in the shadows wherever we are.

I don't mind that much these days, she comes with that, I'll take it if I get her to myself.

*You mean separate from her brother*

Exactly...

Over the past couple of months I've completed my exams and started to transition to UWI. Mommy has been there for me step by step picking out supplies for my dorm room and making sure I have all the appliances I'll need.

*And the girl still nahgo cook enuh*

Toni will lol

Dalani and I decided to call it quits a week after he stormed out of the dungeon. We thought it best I take time for myself to figure out what I want to do in this life.

I also haven't said a word to Jordanne since then. Not a text, FaceTime, instagram dm, iMessage, WhatsApp or email.

*Alright we believe you*

I find that's best for my mental and somehow for me and Toni as well. I don't push passive aggression her way when I'm upset with him and vice versa.

Me: lol okayyyyy Only coming for Sue food and remember move in day is tomorrow so me can't stay late!

Sexy bitch 💕: Yessss be there in 45 minutes!

Me: wah me fi wear?!

Sexy bitch💕: You can wear anything with the new gym body!

I've been cooped up in my house for the past 3 weeks. I stayed on the birth control pills since April just for the simple fact that I have less cramps while taking them. In the short space of time I've gained weight and joined the gym recently to keep it under control.

Less than 35 minutes later I'm almost ready. Glimpsing myself in the mirror I decide to snap a picture and send to Toni for approval.

I don't want to be overdressed if it's just a send off party.

Me: * Attachment * Ready! this good?

Sexy bitch 💕: Perfect! Me a drive out now. Open the group chat for once, everybody beats in there. Soon come