23|Clipped Part 2

Ryleigh's POV:

I stand still in my tracks, looking at him.

*Him cya serious?*

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath.

You know him nah bully me though...

"Jordanne.." I manage to say.

"Stevens.." he says and I watch Paw hand him the fattest spliff I've ever seen.

Jacen's men are mumbling as they attempt to depart the yacht and realize what's happening.

"Yuh good?" Jacen whispers to me with a smile.

I grip his hands tighter and reply "Perfect"

Jordanne shifts and Jacen's hand moves to his waist.

Within seconds there are multiple tiny red dots moving all over Jacen's body.

*B*mboclawt*

Jacen's men immediately pull their weapons.

"Just a try smoke me weed and the man a reach" Jordanne smiles.

I step infront of Jacen

*Aye gyal you think a show?*

"Ryleigh you ago make me finish the spliff before you drop a foot?" J' asks with a single brow raised.

I roll my eyes.

"You nuh affı do nothing you no feel fi do" Jacen says while shifting me out of aim.

"I know" I smile up at him.

*Yuh brave bad...gwaan play with J'*

Jordanne chuckles and continues to puff his weed.

Toni makes her way down the ramp arguing and shoving everybody to the side, even the men with guns.

"Jordanne really?" she says rolling her eyes. "Mariah! Muuch! Ghale! Keif! Lorelle!... we a leave the mad people dem fi kill each other.. come!" she screams and storms off.

I'm fighting the urge to laugh.

They all follow her inside the pier and Jordanne shakes his head.

"Ryleigh? the spliff a done..." He warns and I sigh..

F*ck me fi do now..

What happens if I stay?

After me nah stay a Mobay with a random man...

*And yuh friend them gone lef yuh*

I turn to Jacen and tip to get to his ears.

"I'll reach out...but this no worth it" I whisper and he pulls me into a hug.

A little too long...

"Unuh see how the man a hug me woman and a look ina me eye?" Jordanne chuckles.

"Then him fi live?" Slyme asks and I just notice him exiting the shadows.

"Dead boy" Paw snickers.

Jacen chuckles and I pull away to walk off the ramp and onto the pier to Jordanne's car.

The lasers don't shift from his chest or head and for a split second I'm worried.

"Today she did single" he holds his hand up in mock surrender while smiling "My bad" he says and orders his men to lower their weapons.

The sniper lights are still on his body but he doesn't seem to mind.

"Jordanne weh alla this fah" I ask when I get close enough to him.