10|Same Feeling Part 2

CONT'D

Jordanne's POV:

"Be quiet you exclusive partner and my friend is downstairs" I say to her struggling to keep my composure.

I kneel and grab her leg over my shoulder to gain access to her cl*t. She sighs and just by that, I know I don't need consent to move further.

Using my fingers to shift her panties, I you my lips to cup her. She inhales sharply at the single action.

*P*ssy dripping and she say she come fi tell me that alone?*

Smiling at how her body is betraying her, I insert a finger... deep. Bending it like a hook upward to find her spot,I feel her grip my head to hold it in place.

*Perfect*

I move my tongue to her moans as they get louder and louder. She's lost to the fact that we're not alone and I take the opportunity to pull away and lift her to the bed.

A knock presents itself at the door causing us both to look over.

*A which b*mbohole?!*

"Ryleigh me ready!" my annoying sister's voice seeps into my room effortlessly.

"Co...ming" she barely gets out and I pin her down to ensure she gets her orgasm.

*Coming yes but not the one Toni would like*

"Jordanne!" she whispers, glaring at me. I ignore her, now focused on covering her nipple with my mouth.

I can hear when Toni hisses and her footsteps leave the door.

"Jor....J' stop" she whisper shouts.

I'm pulled from my thoughts and look at her trying to read her expression.

She flips around on all fours, ass up and her head down. Her cover dress is still on and tangled up just above her breasts.

No time's wasted. I release my d*ck and sink into her.

"F*ckkkkk" we say in unison, hers a little louder than me.

I grab her by her neck and pull her up to meet me. Using my hand to gag her mouth with two fingers, my free hand moves to her clit.

I smile, looking down at how much she's fighting herself. How much she's trying to fight the feeling of us.

Less than four minutes later we're undone and we both fall forward. I start to trail kisses down her spine while taking a moment to recover.

*Immaculate quickie. Jah Jah*

"I have to go," she reminds me.

"Dat good," I whisper.

"Ry' come nuh me wah go downstairs go take pictures but D' ago ask fi u" I hear Toni complaining at my door.

*This girl. When she reach back ah me door?*

"Ago bathe T'... be there in ten," Ryleigh tells her and with that she moves to my shower.

She's out in five minutes and dragging her dress back on. Failing to fix her hair, she opens the door, looks back at me and mouths 'Lata'.

Nuh sure weh she mean by that but I'll take it.

*Unuh a go back to square one bredda*

=

=

Ryleigh's POV:

Pushing the door to T's room I look at her. Her face is holding disappointment.