95|Null Part 2

Ryleigh's POV:

"Yes Ms.Stevens I'll handle it" Hally's voice comes clear through my phone's speakers.

Good, because I haven't gotten any sleep and I'm about to pass out any minute now.

*Ina real life, you deven eat*

I can't keep the food down... sure it's a stomach bug..

*Bug yah call the man seed?*

Be quiet... I'm not pregnant.

Hally has been managing my properties since I was gifted the complex by J' years ago. Sue recommended her and she's been doing a mighty good job. The problem now is, I have been adding more and more properties outside of just the complex and she now needs help managing them all.

The complex alone has 25 modern apartments, so just managing that alone is work in and of itself, let alone everything else.

"Boss?" Hally calls when the line is silent for too long.

"I'm here...... If the complex is fully occupied I'll clear out my old apartment, just have the guys renovate it within budget and you can give it to the new property manager. You need the help, I understand." I explain as clear as I possibly can in as few words as I can.

"Thank you.... and for the villas in Treasure Beach?" she questions.

I can't remember the point of topic surrounding those...mi cya remember one thing...

Tired..

So tired...

My office door swings open to Nadifa standing in the frame. She looks at me quizzically before saying...

"Yuh look so? you look like them just turn you ina vampire.."

Her words register but I don't answer....

I realize there is another call coming in on my phone. Holding the cell from my ears, I see that it's Junior's school.

*Sigh*

"Hally, can I call you back?... I'll decide on what to do about the villas being double booked, ensure you send me the payroll for my staff, I want to look it over while confirming Mr.Sheer's staff"

"No problem... I'll email it to you now" she says, and without any formal end to our conversation, I hang up the call and accept the incoming.

I take a deep breath before answering.

"Hi good day-"

"Ms.Stevens?" the voice asks for name confirmation and I look up in time to see Nadifa closing my door before moving towards my desk.

I beckon for her to sit.

"Yes, this is she..." I trail off, waiting for whatever news could've caused them to call me midday.

"I'm sorry, we know you must be at work, we tried calling the first number on file but got no answer... Jacen has been in another fight, this time the child has a broken nose, the parents are really angry, so we need you to come in"

................. Kmt

I look at Nadifa who is staring at me, concerned.

"The opposing child has already been taken to seek medical care?" I ask and I can feel the level of irritation bubbling over within me.

"No --"

"Then how do you know it's broken?" I ask....

...And if it is, why him nuh deh hospital.... them ago sit down a wait till me reach up there?