24|Incognito

December (Same year)

Jordanne's POV:

She's slamming it back onto me while holding onto the balcony rail.

I grab her hair in a pony wrapping it tightly around my palm.

Bringing her head back to look at me, I plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

She doesn't stop her pace and I find that impressive. Using my free hand I slap her ass, knowing whoever she belongs to will see my palm prints.

"Jordanne....Uhhh...J'" she screams.

Ignoring her cries, I steady her movements and shift control to myself.

Slipping my dick out of her slowly, I watch as the juices from her sweet spot drip down both our thighs.

She turns and moans in frustration.

"Patience babe" I smirk.

I scoop my hands beneath her thighs and lift her slowly, pulling her directly down on my shaft.

She swings her hand around my shoulders, when she realizes my aim.

*P*ssy tighter than ever*

I love her so much...

Lost in her feel and the motion of my strokes, I find my ground by looking in her eyes.

They gleam with love, lust and yearning.

"I love you..." I whisper holding her steady on the tip of my d*ck

"I love.... you... too Jordanne" she lets out, unable to control the deep need to cum playing in her tone.

"Cum for me Ry'" the words feeling foreign to my lips.

*Why?*

As I proceed to bring her down on my length, I hear my phone go off.

Ignoring it I continue to focus on delivering her orgasmic pleasure...

The phone keeps going on and on.....and on....and f*cking on

Kmft...

I turn my head to the sound, in an attempt to find it to turn it off.

As soon as I'm close enough to my cell, my eyes fly open.

*B*mbo bl**dclawt*

Realizing it was just a dream, I hiss...loudly

A nightmare....

The same dream that's been plaguing my sheets since that night Ryleigh left my balcony.

My home...

My life.............

Everywhere but my thoughts

*F*ck!!!*

Releasing a deep, painful sigh I look down and realize my dick has formed a tent beneath the sheets.

*Like yah mad out dawg*

Don't mistake my dreams for me not being active....

I've been with a new girl every week since then, trying to rid myself from the memories of Ry'

*Yah fail me boss*

I took the rest of the semester off from school, just to stay back and sort things out. 'Ultimate' or rather Rome himself, has yet to agree to the chain of command. Surprisingly, we have an 'ok' trade relationship in Montego Bay. Hopefully in the new year we're able to come to a better agreement.... my agreement...