58|Clean Slate Part 2

Cont'd

Ryleigh's POV:

"Ssssssss..." he lets out and I know that's the sound he makes when his toes curl.

Lovely...

Let's see if he can get us home safely with his d*ck lodged in my mouth.

The thought pulls a smile to my face.

*Gwaan till unuh crash*

Doubt that...he won't put a scratch on his precious 'baby'

He pulls his gun from his waist and places it on my seat? Or somewhere to that side...

Cya see...

Deciding to make things even harder for him...and on him...I move my lips to the base of his manhood and gargle.

*.......duh have a thing fi say*

"Bl**dclawt gyal yah..." he moans, releasing a full breath of air.

This sends me into overdrive, causing me to pull my mouth back to his tip while gripping his length with one hand.

I use this hand to create pleasurable friction while making slow oral love to the tip.

This continues for another minute before I feel the car swing, signaling a sharp turn.

*And the lady nah quit*

Nodaddall...

His moans are nothing but music to my ears, I can feel his body fighting to multitask. His foot switches from the gas to the break pedal at timed intervals.

His breathing is ragged... if me never know better mi woulda stop and think asthma a kill him.

Liquor courage really gets me goooing because the next thing I do is grab the hem of my skirt and pull it to my chest.

Might as well mi neva badda...

The car swerves for a few seconds sending his d*ck to rest at the roof of my mouth. I feel when we come to a sharp and sudden stop and I decide to peek up.

Di man park enuh...

*No you wah ramp ruff?*

He looks down at me and before I could continue my tease, he pulls me up, forcing me to straddle him.

The car is small and there isn't much room for what I think he wants to do.

"Jor...." I try to say but he silences me by popping my already provocative top open.

My breasts spring free and he immediately pulls me down popping one into his mouth, all while sliding his seat back.

The feeling of his large hands take residence on my ass cheeks and I reel under the feeling.

"Jordanne... somebody ago see" I say snapping my head around.

*Then a now yuh start think bout that?*

"And wah else?" he comes up to say, finding my eyes.

He doesn't give a f*ck, does he?

The look in his eyes is one of pure lust and me??? mi love dat.

I giggle and find his neck, to start eating at it. His member brushes against my inner thighs and the feeling sends a shock wave throughout my body.

Before that feeling comes to an end, Jordanne's hand has already moved from cupping my ass cheek to massaging my insides.