83|Clearer & Clearer

Jordanne's POV:

"Weh mi tell yuh say Slyme?" I ask, reeling from anger.

"Drip, me cya do it no longer, need fi see her" he says, words breaking.

*If dah man yah shed tears pah me byrd today Jah Jah God*

"Bro yuh know the code, duh step pass it, simple ...months now yah test mi...if me say relax and trust a ting, then wah the problem?"

"A deven bout me seeing her anymore...just did wah she deh yah...wid everything weh bout fi pop off" he explains.

I shake my head, stepping on the brake as I move into traffic.

"And yuh no feel she safe outside the country?"

"No...that's all mah try say" he sighs.

"Nuh dat alone yah say, you wah see her fi you own selfish reasons, but me did a think bout fi bring her back in for a month till things calm down fi real... have couple guards pon her but she safer ina my place....Big Apple or Jamaica" I share my thoughts.

"Yuh see pre.."

Mhmhmm...

"No joke...dat a dat still... yuh reach the safe house?" I ask, wanting to end the call. I have another call to make before I get there.

"Mhmm mah wonder if a walk yah walk..all now me cya see you drop a foot like yuh no hear your boy say ah emergency.." he chuckles.

My boy....

*Ramone....man dem cya stand each other fi 3/4 a the year*

"Yuh nah no style man" I chuckle " him done show me a ting so you can lift offa me line wid the gyal shade"

"Man yah... you know say day by day me hate yuh likkle more" he laughs.

"Hate yuh side gyal weh nearly gi yuh 'air-baby'" I cackle...

*Like a f*cking bitch...tell dem*

Ahh easy....

"Yuh bruk vibes... come offa me phone yute" he hisses, seemingly annoyed.

A just eh truth...

No joke...

"Dat is it.." is all I say before hanging up.

What a man fi bus ears.... Jah Jah

Now to the real issue...

I glance down at my phone, and back to the road, trying to find her number. Should be somewhere here.

*If she no change it...*

Doubt that, she woulda find some way of making sure I knew.

Ah....it this...

I tap on the number and press the call icon, putting the phone on speaker before averting my attention fully to the road.

Fi a Sunday evening, the road busy as f*ck.

"Fancy hearing from you young Sheer." her voice, immediately annoys me.

"Cut the BS, why you husband nah drop the case?"

"He's been a little, ambitious these days" she giggles, sounding a little too happy to hear from me.

Smh... if wicked was a form of woman, it'd be Tonya Wellz. Her mother used to be around the house when I was younger, not sure of the reason... probably working for Robert, but she used to bring Tonya with her. Tonya is five years my senior and so when I was 12/13 she was 17/18.