BONUS CHAPTER #2

I gasp at the sight of my bare belly as my unborn daughter kicks once again. "Peeta! Peeta!" I exclaim in awe and Peeta comes running into the living room.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"Yeah, come look at this." I answer and he walks to sit on the floor beside the couch. "Okay. Just watch my belly button." I instruct and place my hand on his neck.

"Your cute belly button." Peeta states and I laugh.

"Shut up." I say before calming down. I lightly stroke my fingers over my skin, by my belly button, and our baby girl seconds later kicks. Her foot presses against my skin, causing a little mound by my belly button. She then rolls slightly before her foot disappears.

I smile at Peeta and he widely smiles back. Peeta sits on his knees and brings his fingers to my skin.

Stroking his fingers the same place as I do I wince at the hard pressure and rest my left hand on my stomach. "Oohh." I gasp in pain.

"Honey?"

"Yeah Peeta?" I look to him again and see his eyes wide.

"I saw her toes." Peeta states.

"Really?" I gasp and Peeta nods. "Do it again. Do it again. I want to see." I pester and Peeta strokes his rough fingers against my skin once again and my hand flies to my mouth.

It hurts slightly again but she has her foot up long enough. I can make out her small toes.

"Oh my gosh Peeta." I whisper and smile wider. Peeta begins to unroll my shirt by I stop him.

"No. Dwyn should see." I retort and Peeta nods, rolling my shirt back up to rest just under my breasts.

"Dwyn!" Peeta shouts.

"Yes Daddy?" She says, bounding into the room and coming round to us.

"Watch this princess." Peeta starts and points his index finger to my belly button. I bring my fingers and stroke my skin again and our unborn girl rolls in my stomach.

"Woah." Dwyn whispers and comes closer to inspect my belly.

She places her hand on my belly and her sister sends little kicks underneath her hand. She winces at the touch first but then grows accustomed to it.

"Watch what happens when Daddy touches Mama's belly." Peeta says and Dwyn moves away so Peeta can stroke.

I smile at how much Peeta tries to develop a further bond with her. Dwyn screams in fear when she sees the reaction to Peeta's fingers and wraps her arm around my neck, biting her head in my shoulder.

"What is wrong baby girl?" I question, stroking her hair.

"I saw her toes!" She cries and starts quietly crying, the kick freaking her out a bit too much.

I sit up to the best of my ability and pick up Dwyn to sit on my lap. I rest her head on my chest and begin whispering comforting phrases she knows into her ear.

I lift my head to see Peeta slightly upset about frightening Dwyn. I mouth it's okay to him and he nods.

"You know you did that to me when you were in my tummy Dwyn." I comment and Dwyn lifts her head up from my chest. She wipes her nose before speaking up.

"Did I hurt you?" She questions and I shake my head.

"No you didn't baby girl. Daddy made you do it so much that I got used to it. You'd never hurt me baby." I answer and kiss her forehead. "Are you excited for your baby sister?" I ask and she nods with a wide smile.

"That's very good." I comment and smile wider. "Because Daddy and I are excited also. But know Dwyn, that we'll be looking after her too and you might think we love her more but no, you need to remember that we love you very much Dwyn and nothing is going to stop us from loving you."

"Okay. I love you Mama." Dwyn mumbles and hugs me again.

"I love you too. Very much."