Authors Message

5 hours later and I'm still annoyed it is all finished.

Dangerous Bridges and Fragile Glass Hearts was mainly inspired by the book Forbidden Love by staywithme_always (now deleted).
I think, as you guys have I have also grown with this story. Grown to love it so much that I didn't want it to end.

Thank you so much for all your support, comments, votes and reads you've given me since the start of Dangerous Bridges. All of it has kept me going and made me out in heaps of effort to make sure you enjoy it more.

You have given me 807 email to read in total and I'm so happy when I see it's from these two books.

I probably have to say I preferred writing this one over Dangerous Bridges 😁

I seriously don't know where I am going with this um...

This dulogy is my favourite over my After Mockingjay series I have to admit.

I started Dangerous Bridges on December 14th last year. (The only reason why it was short was the plot needed to end there btw.) Since then, I have made so many followers and happy readers writing these and I'm so glad I have satisfied (??) you all.

Dangerous Bridges has received 33914 reads and 2239 votes (the exact stats). Thank you for getting this story to where the stats stand now. I couldn't have done it without you guys support from all your comments from here.

I overall enjoyed writing the sequel, Fragile Glass Hearts for you and nearly got into tears myself at some points from feels. It has so much action, love and drama in it that it really reveals these version of these two characters I have created.
Fragile Glass Hearts has so far has received 32.4K reads, 2.6K votes. It's really amazing how this has taken just under 4 months to write!!

I still can't believe that you guys still actually enjoy my writing. I still don't think my skills are good enough to earn all your comments. I would shout out all of you for all you've done with this story but I can't possibly.

So once again thank you so much to everyone as this is the end.. After 5 months of writing two books.

I love you guys so much! It has been such a pleasure to have you love this story.

Now, I want your review / opinion on this series in so much detail!! If you shall, could you include answers for these in your review:
- Favourite Chapter?
- Any lessons learned from it or anything similar?

AND NOW...... I WIL CONTINUE THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, I WILL COMPLETE EXTRA CHAPTERS IF YOU WANTED ANY SCENARIO FOR A CHAPTER I DIDN'T WRITE. I WILL WRITE THEM UP FOR YOU AS WELL AS THIS NEW EXCITING BOOK!

Thank you for the third time and I still can't believe it's over!
- MidnightSnow1

(NEW BOOK NEWS SOON)