Epilogue

We play by the lake. At our home. Peeta chasing my laughing four year old daughter and me, walking along behind. Taking it easy.

I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant with our third child. Another daughter as we discovered last week. Dwyn was squealing in delight when she noticed I was getting bigger, and we were forced to tell her.

The life I am living now is not what I'd expect. A twenty four year old couple already with a growing family.

On Rose's birthday earlier this year, we told Dwyn about her. She was really upset to find that isn't here but is now in heaven.

But with Rose still in our thoughts, Peeta and I continue our lives with Dwyn, and our unborn child. To be born early next year.

Dwyn escapes from her fathers tickling grasp and runs up to me. She slows down and as she stands by me, lifts up my shirt as far as she can. She kisses my bare skin and my smile becomes wider, I run my hand through her long locks and she gives me a smile.

"I love you Mama." She whispers.

"And I love you too." I quietly reply. Peeta approaches us and rests his hand n my belly before we share a loving kiss.

Dwyn has grown to it. Sometimes she loves it when we kiss, sometime she finds it annoying. But she told me, when she loves us kissing, she wants to have a love like ours when she is older.
But the problem is, I don't. We aren't to tell her about the rivalry and all our past until she's fourteen or fifteen.

But in these lip sealed moments, I begin to reflect once again on my past.

There was a phrase that said once you find love you fall deep in it. When it's supposed to be true, go for it.

My love with Peeta was destined and true.

But we encountered the problems against it always during our eighteen and nineteen yea old lives.
I met a guy. A guy met me. We became one.

Love at first sight was triggered between both of us. We wished we could break the rivalry so we can be together. We wished and fought.

I was Katniss Everdeen and that was the start of my first and only proper love story.

At nineteen, we both entered a very serious situation. Life or death.

We choose to keep fighting for our lives so our love could exist. Our love that wasn't accepted by the people around us.

I wasn't the girl who you saw before this guy entered. When Peeta Mellark entered.

I was the opposite but now, you wouldn't know if it was me.

I was abused for thirteen years. We moved to District 10, we got married the day we moved into an apartment. Peeta got his calf amputated. We fought our hardest through a high risk pregnancy, only resulting in a premature birth and loss of our first born Rose Mellark. Suffering to PTSD and stress. After a year, we came back to District 12 and pleaded for an end. This rivalry bestowed upon us then to be lifted.

And it was.

Now, I live happily with Peeta by the lake. We experienced a successful, no problem pregnancy and joyfully entered Dwyn Jessica-Rose Mellark into the world. Now four years later, happy as ever, we three are to welcome another girl into our lives.

One I hope to be an image of Peeta, Dwyn being an image of me.

Peeta and I break apart and us three wrap each other in a hug, my head resting against Peeta's.

I'm Katniss Lauren Mellark and this, has been and still is the strongest love story ever told.

-------------------------------
NOOOOOOOO GUYSSS ITSSS DONEEEEE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Authors Message and NEW BOOK news to come this weekend.

ARGH IT'S ALL DONE IM SOBBING SO MUCH INTERNALLY... THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE SERIES I'VE WRITTEN. WHY? WHY? WHY?