NEW STORY?

DON'T FREAK OUT!

You might have been because of the title of this part but no! This isn't coming to an end, I'm going to be giving you at least 20 more chapters before I end this series!

But... I need your help.

I love the plot to this series SO much that I have thought about extending it out and turning it from a fanfiction into a proper novel.

I would like your opinion. So let me know via the comments or private message if you think I should.

But I have an extended prologue and was wondering if this would get you hooked, I love your guys opinions on my writing!

So here it is:

There is a phrase that says once you find love, you fall deep into it. When you believe it's true, go for it. But the problems against going for it can make your way to this destined love very much harder. That's what I'm faced with.

A hard, rock solid black stops me from going anywhere.

There is a guy. Being gushed over every single moment he's in the room and by every single girl in a 5 metre radius of him. Heartthrob of the year goes to him according to all the single teen girls in my year.

Well who can't complain at that comment? Me.

I'm forced to despise this guy and his family. Our families hate each other. They're otherwise known in our family as 'The Rivals'.

But the thing is, I can't hate him. There's something about him that could actually flip this rivalry completely around. The thought just continues to linger in the air, not to be caught anytime soon.

Thanks guys and will update with a new chapter soon!
(sorry I haven't been updating so regularly this week. I've been writing Oneshots for you guys with the amazing hunger games video editor/Instagrammer FlowerKatniss !)