Chapter 4

Lando: You should change your shirt before I drive you to the track. You work for Mclaren you know?

He laughs at you.

Yn: You are probably right, can you drive me to my hotel? I will be fast.

He drives you to the hotel and waits outside your hotel room. You wear a blue linen blouse with some jeans and white sneakers.

Yn: Im ready to go.

Lando jokes: That outfit looks way better on you then that Mercedes shirt.

Yn: Is that a compliment?

Lando: Maybe it is.

He drives you to the track.

You walk into the paddock and notice people looking at you. It's probably because you are a new face, you think. Lando walks you to the Mclaren motorhome. When you get inside you notice that almost everyone greets him.

Yn: So, not to be rude or anything, but why does everyone greet you?

Lando laughs: I am a formula one driver for Mclaren.

You cough: I'm sorry, you are what?

Lando: You seriously don't know me?

Yn: No I do not. I do not even watch formula one, but don't tell anyone I said that.

Lando looks surprised at you, but recovers himself.

Lando: You are one of a kind Yn.

Yn jokes: So i've heard before.

Lando laughs at your little joke.

Lando: Would you maybe like to have dinner with me tonight? I can tell you everything you will need to know about formula one.

Yn: Yeah, sure. Pick me up at 7?

Lando: I will. I have to go now, free practice is about to start.

Yn: Good luck!